BY DAVIDOFF #62 in Perfume for Her

Experience the fresh sensation of Davidoff Cool Water Woman. Like a modern mermaid emerging from the sea in a wave of freshness, Cool Water Woman captures the essence of sensual, natural beauty.

In the top , fresh, juicy notes of watermelon and pineapple introduce the delicate energy of the heart.

In the heart , the delicate energy is revealed by a floral accord led by lily of the valley.

In the base note, the Eau de Toilette dries down to a seductive finish of blackcurrant and sensual woods.

Priyal D.
Philadelphia, PA
You just cannot go wrong with this perfume on a summer day! It works perfectly with semi-casual and casual wear. I even wore it to the beach where it was particularly windy and sunny! It is a long lasting perfume and stays on for a good 8 hrs! Go for it! Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
Perfect refreshing scent for the beach. It's a very unique scent, so it's easy to spot someone wearing it. Although it was really popular when I was in high school and college, I don't notice as many people wearing it now. It isn't a scent that I wear on a daily basis, but it really is a fresh scent. It isn't powdery, musty, or really fruity. I have a bottle that I will pull out occasionally when I'm looking for something different. Because it's so unique, a little bit goes a long way. It can be overpowering if you spray too much. You can't beat the price point, especially since it does last longer than other brands at a similar price.
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
Cool Water for woman is my absolute favorite perfume the unique scent is unmistakable, I can identify it a mile away! This makes a great gift for that special lady in your life, they also make it for men too! This perfume is hypnotizing, it's fresh crisp smell makes you feel revitalized, lifts your spirits, an makes you feel confident an sexy! I feel as though nothing can bring me down when I'm wearing Cool Water! I love the bottle design too, it's sleek, pretty, an a gorgeous blue color. When I hold that bottle in my hand I feel empowered like I can be the best me an take on the world! I can't explain exactly why a bottle of perfume makes me feel so good but it does and that's enough for me! Davidoff has definitely got the mark on this perfume an I'm grateful to have it in my life, such an extraordinary concoction with amazing results thank you Cool Water for bringing me such lovely feelings when wearing you!
Brandie M.
Tullahoma
Davidoff Cool Water for women was given ti me by a fellow coworker to try out and I absolutely love it. To me it has a kinda fresh ocean type smell with a little citrus thrown in. Very Spring/Summer smell.. It comes in a gorgeous blue bottle that I absolutely love.
Katelyn S.
the product was very nice left me feeling very refreshed, however again just 'find myself reaching for these products. i have a very minimal skin care routine and it just doesn't quiet do as well as other products.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
My ultimate favorite perfume and it takes me back to my sophomore year! The scent is sooo crisp and clean with just a hint of awwwwww :) ! Worth the price and the scent will never get old. Perfect gift for any girl or woman. Such a nostalgic and dreamy effect of a scent! I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
In 2005, I got this for a Christmas present from my G-pa's ex wife. There was a card and a tiny stuffed polar bear attached w/a $100 bill. She was great but, the perfume, dare I say, BETTER! Will forever be a scent I remember, think back too, & love!
Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
I am very picky with perfumes but my boyfriend wears the men’s version and I LOVE it and didn’t even know there was a girl version until I saw it in tj maxx and immediately bought it. The smell is like a subtle but classy watery smell idk how to perfectly describe it but it’s amazing and not the kind that’s sweet and makes your head hurt it’s great!!
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I really liked this perfume, but it's honestly a little bit too sporty or guy like in scent for my liking on myself. "I can see getting this for my fiance though, I do think it smells nice and it is a very clean and crisp scent. "Perfect for those warm Summer Days walking the beach or hanging out by the pool.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Beautiful scent. This way my go to perfume for more years than I can remember. It's so light and fresh. I am in need of a new scent only because I think I have worn this for over a decade. If you are looking for a scent that is light and not musky, I would recommend trying this one.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I have never heard of this spray before, how does it smell? I usually just get my sprays and such from bath and body works.
Kimber  N.
Eustis, FL
What kind of scent does this perfume have?? I've heard so much about it but haven't smelt it, so idk if I'll like it!
Sandy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heard this fragrance smells great! What do you think?
Rosieee H.
Looking for a new fragrance would anyone recommend this one ??? I would like something soft and long lasting (;
Yessi T.
Does anyone else think it's strong smelling??

back