BY DAVIDOFF

Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I go back to Cool Water when I'm tired of wearing my current favorite perfume. It's such a light fragrance. It's definitely something I'd recommend especially if you have horrible allergies like I do!
Katelyn S.
the product was nice,but not something i find myself using everyday.on a price scale its not so bad, i just find a i have a hard time making uses for it.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
Davidoff Cool Water Wave For Women Eau De Toilette Spray smells amazing and is not over-powering! I scent is crisp, refreshing and long lasting.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
I love the refreshing smell it has but from time to time it gets a little much it has a very strong smell sometimes causing a headache
Regina G.
Very fresh, clean scent. No chemical or cloying smell. I love all the Davidoff Cool Water perfumes.
Meghan T.
Moscow, ID
I love cool water. the smell is so fresh smelling. it's my favorite scent and my husband loves it.
Lisa G.
Oh my!! All I can say is, "Love, love, love". Fantastic and lasts all day.