Davidoff Cool Water Wave Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Anuma B.

BY DAVIDOFF

Ride The Wave Top Notes:&Nbsp; Guava, Mango &Amp; Passion Fruit With Watermelon Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Pepper, Freesia, Peonies &Amp; Orris Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Amber, Sandal &Amp; Musk Watermelon With Tropical Fruits Like Fleshy Guava And Juicy Mango Are Pleasant And Modern.&Nbsp; A Cool Water Wave Of Fresh Aromas From Passion Fruits, Pepper, Freesia, Peonies Open Up Before It Intensifies With Seductive Scents.&Nbsp; Cool Water Wave Was Created For The Independent Ladies Whose Happiness Knows No Bounds. see more...

Jeannette M.
Pacoima, CA
I absolutely love these spray, it has a very refreshing and clean scent that will last you all day. I has a some what light smell. I got it as a present from a co-worker and it's now one of my favorite products for a girls night out.
Amanda W.
Northglenn
Omg my all time favorite!!! My dad used to wear the men's version of this and I absolutely loved how he smelled. I always love when I smell this in the air or even when I decide to pull mine out!
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love the clean smell of this spray. A little goes a long way so it is going to last you a while. It is a good price for the size bottle you get. I defiantly recommend you trying this.
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I love this spray. It smells so good and such a clean smell, the mist doesn't feel sticky either, it's really refreshing, the price is reasonable and it's just a really good product
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
My husband bought me this perfume. He always purchases the cool water men's cologne and it smells amazing. I was excited the women's perfume smells just as good and last all day!
Lindsay S.
This stuff is Awesome has a beautiful light smell not to over powering I was always a fan of the mens but the womens is just as good a must try
Pam L.
I really love this Davidoff cool water wave. One of my favorite perfume. Very light, refreshing not too overpowering great for everyday.
Zahireen C.
Smells grrat! I love the fresh scent this gives. Also there is a men's one that my husband uses and it smells so good!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
My sister got this as a gift last year for Christmas and it smells really great! I hope I get it this year as a gift!
Whitney M.
Athens, AL
This is a women's favorite it's great for a night out on the town make you feel special kinda scent!
Krystal B.
I like Cool Water Woman, the original one. How similar is this one? Is it worth the splurge?