Davidoff Cool Water Night Dive Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by Luis A.Davidoff Cool Water Night Dive Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by Luis A.Davidoff Cool Water Night Dive Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz uploaded by Luis A.

BY DAVIDOFF COOL WATER NIGHT DIVE

Woody Aquatic Fragrance Launched by the design house of Zino Davidoff in the year 2014. This scent has a blend of mint, ocean accord, mastic, pistachio wood, watery fruits, cashmere, amber, musk, woods, and suede notes. see more...

Destiny S.
I used to only wear this cologne for years and years. It's a very recognizable scent. It doesn't last your full day but a good half a day. I've moved on because it's just okay, the price isn't bad but it's just a very recognizable smell. The bottle is great too. I'd recommend it if you want to smell like everyone else.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Coll water smells amazing its a very frsh scent I love it I know my husband would love it its not that high priced its a pretty decent size bottle over all I'd recommend
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my husband's cologne I absolutely love it love it love it the price is really good price for the Clone and it smells amazing.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
I had a friend who would wear this cologne and it smelled soo good that i bought one for my cousin and he loved it
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
This has been one of my all time favorites every since I was a kid and to this day I still like the way it smells
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product smells great and lasts a while but it can be over done and smell a little weird
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Eh, I am not really a huge fan of this product.... there are much better scents out there.
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
One of the greatest versions of this brand. a great frog and long-standing very smooth and delightful a must to try for men.