BY DAVIDOFF

Flowery Fragrance This was launched by the design house of Zino Davidoff in the year 1996. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Bourdon. Top notes are citrus, honeydew melon, quince, pineapple, lotus and lily. Middle notes are may rose, jasmine and muguet. Base notes are musk, vanilla, peach, sandalwood, orris and vetiver. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Toilette Spray 2 Gentle Shower Breeze 3 Moisturizing Body Lotion see more...

Danyell W.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love this scent its so fresh and beautiful, very light on the spray will go a long way it latest on my skin for a few hours and the lotions leave your skin feeling soft and silky
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent makes me feel like I am right next to the ocean. It is perfect for summer. It's also perfect for winter to remind you of the beach.
Stephanie N.
I love the smell of this! I remember getting this set for christmas one year from my best friend! The lotion smells amazing and the perfume lasts forever and you don't need a whole lot! One of my favorites even till this day!