Davidoff Cool Water for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.Davidoff Cool Water for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Erika C.Davidoff Cool Water for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Olivia L.

BY DAVIDOFF

Cool Water by Davidoff Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette Natural Spray see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Cool water look like its really cool i love it I feel like a million women when put cool water perfume I get fresh i like that perfume especially in summer .." in 6 reviews
Tennille N.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool water is a great classic perfume scent. I can be a little overpowering for some people if you don't like that send or if you just wear it too heavy. I feel like this is a good medium-priced cologne. And a great one for someone who is unsure of what said they might really like.
Arra A.
Arra A.
Irving, TX
Ive been using this cool water for years actually since i was in high school.. I really love the smell!! I only have to spray like in the morning and it will last till afternoon.. I love how it smell and it is not that strong like other brand.. I will highly recommend this 😊
Mint E.
Mint E.
Nice fresh scent. I prefer wearing it in summer as it is a lighter scent. I don't feel like the scent lasts the whole day. Maybe about 5-6 hours. But I always reapply. Not my favorite but definitely one that I keep buying for everyday use.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is super nice and crisp. I would say more of a summer scent than winter. Not over bearing and it's been around forever. If you want something that people will notice but not overpowering then this is a great choice.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Not exactly what I expected. I thought It would smell like the men cologne just more flowery, like women perfumes. But, it smells more like cologne then perfume in my opinion. It's also a very strong scent.
M A.
M A.
One of my all time favorite scents!! I can actually smell it all day without it being strong or overpowering! I also always get complements when I wear this!
Dallas C.
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an oldie but a goodie!! I love how fresh and clean this smells. I even bought the shower gel and I'm obsessed
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
One of my all time favorite fragrances. Scent would stay on all day. Nice to wear on a causal day.
Carrliitaahh M.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this travel size gift set for my Bday and I loved it.. It is a very light scent but lasts ALL DAY!! It has a very refreshing scent that I only like it for during the day use.. Highly recommend if you are the type of person that is very reserved when it comes to scent on your skin.
Silvia B.
Silvia B.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this perfume as a gift from my sister. I love it. The design is so adorable, i like the color its my favorite. The smell is just perfect not too strong or soft. Not overwhelming. I recommend this perfume to all. I recently just bought a smaller perfume at Walgreens for a reasonable price. Well worth it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
Does the sent last a long time?
Karina P.
Karina P.
Hands down one of my favorite perfumes, its light and perfect for everyday use. It doesn't hurt to smell