BY DAVIDOFF #88 in Cologne

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

He may have a tough exterior, but underneath he s just a teddy bear. Cool Water embodies this paradox by combining warm amber and sandalwood notes with energizing rosemary and sage. Davidoff Cool Water is a classic fragrance and the first lifestyle brand to establish the territory of aquatic freshness.  Now it re-surfaces with a spanking new look and cooler then ever.  Enjoy a cool wave that gives you strength and vitality. Experience the intense freshness of peppermint. Feel the strength of spicy coriander and essence of lavender. Exude sensuality from musk and amber. Davidoff Cool Water embraces the power of the ocean, the power of cool.

Discover the power of cool: Cool Water Man from Davidoff. Inspired by the strength of the ocean, this iconic male scent has been giving men that vital feeling of intense freshness for over 25 years.

Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
For the price, I guess you can't go wrong.  Unfortunately part of the purpose of fragrance to me is the addition of something unique to the sensory experience other get when in my presence.  This is as generic as it gets, and a little juvenile at that.  Get it for your teenager or for an air freshener.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I don't care what anyone says , this is still my favorite cologne on men since I was 14. Haha. I love it so much that I have actually bought it for myself before. It's a great medium between fresh and clean and a sweet manly smell. I promise you 80% of the ladies will love it!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👌
kitana m.
Los Angeles, CA
Please your man or yourself some of this cologne. Nicely shaped, soooooo fresh to smell. In love with this scent, you will not find a sexy smell like this again.
Sharayu K.
I got this as a gift for my fiancée and ever since he has been loving this so much ! It has such a fresh refreshing scent which is not too strong or mild , just perfect ! This is one of the best colognes for men
angela p.
I love the smell of this cologne.i buy my hubby a bottle every year for fathers day .they make kits to so if you are going out of town your man will be smelling great
Cat Y.
So I know this is for men but I'll be damned if it isn't my number one scent. It's a perfect blend of musk, sensuality, and classiness that you just don't get anywhere else. The cologne has great staying power, and as the scent fades over time, new layers come through. After the first hour or so, some elements of sweetness emerge, and the entire scent changes in such a pleasant way. I've sampled the Cool Water for Women version, and it's just not the same at all. Love love LOVE this.
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
When I met my husband in high school, I thought he was the best smelling guy ever! He wore Cool Water, which is just the epitome of what a man should smell like. We went our separate ways (but got back together at the 10 year reunion), so I bought myself a bottle but it just didn't smell the same on me. After that I was always glad to run into someone wearing Cool Water.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This one is pretty good. My brother has this cologne. At first we weren’t so fond of it as we usually like more scenery scents rather just just having a clean smell. This cologne lasts a long time & is potent but not overwhelming. It has a nice clean scent to it with a hint of deepness not just like clean cotton smell like a deep clean rain scent. If you love this scent it’s worth five stars. Four for me because it’s not my favorite but overall it’s a great cologne.
Neta J.
Shreveport, LA
My favorite mens cologne by far! Its so clean smelling yet masculine. It doesn't overwhelm you if you put too much on either. Abd it is at a very good price point in my opinion. My husband has been wearing this for years and I will never get tiref of it, I just love the way it smells, I can't explain why lol.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I love to smell a man wearing Cool Water! This fragrance never gets old for me! I am even guilty of getting samples and putting them on my pillow just to have that scent near me! Gentlemen this is a must have known your cologne stash and ladies run out and get it for the man in your life!
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Who loves and remembers this smell growing up
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone know if they make a roller ball of this? It would be easier to pack that in a suitcase.
Katherine R.
Miami 2250 NW 114TH AVE Ste 1P
Is this perfume good for a gift??
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
For you, what's the memory that this scent brings back?
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
I know the Versace for women smells sweet how does the mens smell

back