BY DAVIDOFF

Men's cool water by davidoff eau de toilette is so cool it's hot. From the design house of davidoff, cool water for men balances bright top notes of pepper, basil, lavender and jasmine with base notes of leather, tobacco, musk and sandalwood. Davidoff cool water is a refreshing cologne for men of all ages. Recommended for daytime use. see more...

Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette Natural Spray for Men
  • "I remember boys wearing this in high school Sometimes the smell reminds me of high school days But for the most part , it arouses me lol It last I long time " in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this as every day use and its not too strong. " in 1 review
Deanna  F.
North East, PA
This is by far one of my most favorite cologne's to smell on a man, especially mine. The scent isn't overpowering, which is always a plus. Just a couple sprays lasts a long time. The bottle is very stylish and lasts a man a long time. The only thing for improvement I can think of is it's a bit pricey, but well worth buying.
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Although this one has been out for a super long time I would say that this is my absolute favorite. The smell strikes a sense that excites me. I remember boys wearing this in high school Sometimes the smell reminds me of high school days But for the most part , it arouses me lol It last I long time
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Very nice fragrance. A spray or two will last you a pretty long time. The bottle is really nice and lasts a long time. This is more of a "formal" cologne. It's a bit on the pricier side for me but its doable. I'll definitely be buying this again in the future.
Richard M.
Fairfield, CA
Use to wear this as a teenager, then my GF got it for me for my birthday last year and I had forgotten how much I liked it. It has a subtle smell that my GF and daughter love. I like that it lasts not only in the bottle, but also when I put it on.
Terri R.
Queens
I love the scent of this cologne it is so crisp and cool. My husband never buys his own cologne I always buy it for him, This is very affordable. This is one of our favorites.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
My boyfriend uses this cologne and I absolutely love it. Cool water has a cool and fresh smell that is not overwhelming. This is one of my favorite colognes.
Francis S.
An oldie but goodie. This is not too strong but has enough scent to last throughout the day. A nice light manly scent. Give it a consideration!
Michelle J.
Cool Water is such a reminiscent scent for me! First kiss, first love...I will always enjoy this fragrance for the emotions it evokes.
jen p.
Milwaukee, WI
My fiance uses this and it smells great, he doesn't have to keep on applying it. The sent is long lasting and refreshing.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Nice refreshing scent for a man. Not to over powering. Like the teal color of the bottle. Reasonably priced.