BY DAVIDOFF

He may have a tough exterior, but underneath he s just a teddy bear. Cool Water embodies this paradox by combining warm amber and sandalwood notes with energizing rosemary and sage. Davidoff Cool Water is a classic fragrance and the first lifestyle brand to establish the territory of aquatic freshness.  Now it re-surfaces with a spanking new look and cooler then ever.  Enjoy a cool wave that gives you strength and vitality. Experience the intense freshness of peppermint. Feel the strength of spicy coriander and essence of lavender. Exude sensuality from musk and amber. Davidoff Cool Water embraces the power of the ocean, the power of cool. see more...

• Does anyone know if they make a roller ball of this? It would be...9 Answers
  • For you, what's the memory that this scent brings back?6 Answers
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Davidoff Cool Water is a masterpiece, one of the original colognes that smells very manly yet fresh and clean. This was one of my favorite high school scents. Good performance yet cost effective. This is definitely a gem of a fragrance which no man should go without.
Angela H.
Baldwin, MI
I got the hubby addicted to this kind of cologne and oh boy am I a happy camper about that because this cologne has been in my life since I was about seventeen so when I smell that fresh, by the ocean smell it takes me back to alot of wonderful times in my life!!!!
Bradlee H.
This is the cologne my boyfriend wears. It's not my absolute favorite but it's definitely in my top 3 choices of smell on my man. He's used this for years and we both enjoy the smell. I would definitely get this as a gift for him if he was to run out because I do really enjoy it!
Elisha B.
Cool Water has been my favorite since I was little. This stuff has a spring crisp smell to it that lasts all day and it smells so good. the alternatives can not compare to this. This is well worth the money you spend on it and needs to improvents at all!!! I love it
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Clean and fresh fragrance. Like a fresh ocean breeze is the best way I can think to describe this product. It is very nice and light and airy. Great one for guys who like to smell fresh and well groomed. Lets you know that this guy has great personal hygiene.
Antonia B.
Carrollton, TX
my boyfriend bought this at kohls i think and he absolutely loves it by its self is a little pricey but if you get the package its a good price and i use to use it as well. i like the smell to and to me it last for quite some time
William S.
Independence, MO
One of my favorite scents ever. Its really some of the best smelling stuff. I have used this stuff ever since high school and that was back in the 90's. There will always be others, but I think cool water will be the gold standard for all other mens fragrances.
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
This cologne has always been my favorite smell on a man. We bought at Walmart. It doesn't compare to anything else. I like the smell on my husband and it is a good value. There is no room for improvement it doesn't need it!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I am getting flashbacks of high school thinking if this product. all the guys used to wear it. I can still remember the scent all these years later. one of my favorites. fresh and clean and not too strong.
Jessica R.
Elizabethton, TN
I purchased this for our son.. preteen, who suddenly decided he needed to smell good to go to school every day. It's perfect for him, not to strong, last all day and doesn't bother his asthma.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone know if they make a roller ball of this? It would be easier to pack that in a suitcase.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
For you, what's the memory that this scent brings back?