BY GENERIC

Davidoff Cool Water Eau De Toilette Natural Spray: The quintessential ocean fragrance Cool aquatic notes and sizzling sensuality Passport to freshness, masculinity, extreme sensations, and independence see more...

• "The woman's perfume smells great too!" in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments on it. " in 1 review
  • "I've gone through many of these cause every time m finished with the bottle I go an get a new one. " in 1 review
jazmin r.
Van nuys , CA
I love the smell of this product. Simply refreshing its a must have. I've gone through many of these cause every time m finished with the bottle I go an get a new one.
Jessica G.
Henderson, NV
My husband got this as a gift for Christmas. I did not like the smell at all and neither did he. It's more like an older person type cologne
Suzette C.
I love the way this smells! Both the men and women versions are equally as great and I love using it. I always get compliments on it.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Love the smell of this stuff. Love the hers and his. This has been a favorite of mine since middle school. Never gets old.
Keishla R.
Spanish Fort, AL
I got this as a Christmas gift for my cousin and he loved it. It has a nice refreshing smell, not strong but lasting.
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
This is a clean, crisp fragrance that is for any ages. It is a little pricer but that is any fragrance now a days.
Angela O.
Crothersville, IN
I love this on my husband!! Nice fresh smell. Although, it can get very strong if applied with a heavy hand.
Jenny N.
Great fresh smelling cologne. It's been a favorite of mine for years. The woman's perfume smells great too!
Kelly M.
Toledo, OH
Loved the smell of this it made me feel fresh and confident that I would be noticed by my man
Vanessa G.
Tolleson , AZ
Gave this as a present to my sister it's a fresh smell perfume for an everyday use.

Dermstore

Dermstore was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.