BY DAVIDOFF

Enjoy a cool wave embracing the power of the ocean. Often imitated, never equaled, this fragrance is a unique combination of vitality and extreme sensations: The essence of a man in nature. The quintessential ocean fragrance, for men who forge their masculinity on the waves of action. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sharayu K.
I got this as a gift for my fiancée and ever since he has been loving this so much ! It has such a fresh refreshing scent which is not too strong or mild , just perfect ! This is one of the best colognes for men
Cat Y.
So I know this is for men but I'll be damned if it isn't my number one scent. It's a perfect blend of musk, sensuality, and classiness that you just don't get anywhere else. The cologne has great staying power, and as the scent fades over time, new layers come through. After the first hour or so, some elements of sweetness emerge, and the entire scent changes in such a pleasant way. I've sampled the Cool Water for Women version, and it's just not the same at all. Love love LOVE this.
Arrem Lei Y.
Queen Creek, AZ
This was the very first fragrance I have given my husband. I really love how fresh it smell on him. I enjoyed the scent so much. The price I paid was around 25 before I guess it was a bang in a buck at that time. Now I would love to get more of this for him and maybe my son who is gonna be teenager pretty soon.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
This is definitely one of the best cologne perfume in the market for men. The price is right on and smells so fresh like a breezy water. It stays comparatively longer than other colognes. Its a great cologne but does not fit into the perfume category.
Tony H.
Long Beach, CA
I used to use this cologne in middle school. After growing up, I think the scent become more adolescent if that makes any sense. In this generation, many of my friends do not use the product anymore. It sells at large retail stores, which does not make it exclusive like colognes sold at Sephora or Department Stores.
Kara K.
Modesto, CA
I've always been a fan of cool water...men's and women's. They both smell great and are reasonable priced. Working with mostly guys...I'm usually choking on cologne. However, Cool Water isn't an overly powerful smell. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something new.

Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
Cool Water came out in 1988 but can stand up to anything out there. It is a sweet, clean, mild, casual cologne. Yet you can wear it anywhere at any time. And it lasts and lasts. It is loved by men of all ages. And also, by the women who love them.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
I am not a fan of male cologne (think old spice to high end) none of it...except for this scent. It's light and nice, doesn't give me A headache or overpower my perfume. Next to A fresh showered male scent, lol...this is the best in terms of additives
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Cool Water smells great and if you don't use too much it isn't that strong but in the long run, you are going to have to get intimately close to even know you are wearing it. Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Chelsey H.
West Milton, OH
For as long as it lasts, and as good as it smells. It really is worth it for the price. Not overwhelming like other colognes. It's one that you just want to keep smelling for hours, and hours, and maybe even a few more hours! =P