Davidoff Cool Water Deodorant Mild Spray uploaded by Marley-Jay B.

BY DAVIDOFF

Design House: Davidoff Year Introduced: 1988 Fragrance Notes: Lavender, Jasmine, Oakmoss, Musk, Sandalwood. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

Paige H.
Seminole, FL
I love this scent. I grew up with both my mom and dad wearing these perfume/cologne collections and it brings back such fond memories. Very fresh, crisp, clean scent but still enough to be noticeable.
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
I absolutely love this sent. My husband has worn this since we were in high school and I still get all giddy when I smell it. It is a long lasting smell that is not too overwhelming. I like that he can spray it on only once a day and never have to reapply it.
Missy C.
This scent brings back memories. It's still an amazing scent for today's culture. My son now has this in his collection .... oops did I just give up my age. Goes to show that this product from decades ago still has it going on.
Cindy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this scent. It is so fresh and clean, it never gets old. I could smell it all day. I remember everyone using it in high school.when I smell it now it always brings back memories.
Victoria P.
I gave this to someone a while ago and i LOVED LOVED LOVED this smell its not too strong and i love it. i recommend this to men i know all the time
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
I like this perfum for my husband is good in him i love this is a little soft and strong like same mixer but is so great
Marley-Jay B.
Cawood, Selby
If your looking for a cheap manly scent then this is perfect! Such a masculine smell and the bottle lasts ages! Super affordable and can buy it in most shops would deffinatly recomend to anyone on a budget
Vallisha N.
The perfect go to perfume for a sunny day. Light and distinctive, will always be my favorite to give a gifts because you can never go wrong.

Walmart