Davidoff Cool Water Cologne 4.2 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Gea M.Davidoff Cool Water Cologne 4.2 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Gea M.

BY DAVIDOFF

Men's 4.2 oz EDT Spray. Cool Water was created by Davidoff in 1996 and is recommended for daytime wear. This feminine scent possesses a blend of citrus pineapple and woody notes. Accompanied by the scent of the pure ocean air. It has top notes of citrus black currant and pineapple. The middle notes are honeydew muguet and water lily and the base of the fragrance is vetiver amber and mulberry. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
This is a staple for men in my opinion. It is by far not a new scent but it is a classic sexy scent that stood the test of time! I absolutely love this cologne and just love when I smell it on my husband or anyone for that matter. Very fresh and clean scent. So classic that there are many many dupes out there!! I think every man should have a bottle of this, you can't go wrong with this one!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this and I really like the smell! He's tried many and has been using this one for Swahili, the scent is strong and lasts all day! I definatly think he will keep using this one for awhile :)
Amber F.
Amber F.
Love the smell of cool waters, men's and women's. I've been using cool waters for years. I really love how The scent lingers. As with most things I purchased mine online.
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a old fragrance and i love it.. My guy use to ware it all the time.. Loud fragrance very sexy and enjoyable.. It still smells amazing.
Destinee G.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
My boyfriend wears this and he smells irresistible. I love the packaging and the price point! It has a very clean smell. I love it so much.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oh my! This is my favorite smell for my man ever! I can't even put it into words, but this makes him smell so good and so sexy!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Omg the guy I'm dating wears this and it smells.sooo good like I love giving him an extra long hug so i can just smell !
Angie M.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This is a great smelling cologne last for a long time which is great also is affordable my favorite cologn on my husband
Maria shane P.
Maria shane P.
Knoxville, TN
my favorite scent for my hubby long wearing and the price is just right for a scent that last long
Latonya S.
Latonya S.
This is my favorite cologne that my son has I love the smell of it it's smell so good