BY DAVIDOFF

Cool Water By Davidoff 2-Piece Gift Set Includes: 4.2 Oz Spray 2.5 Oz After Shave see more...

Diana P.
Alpharetta
I think that Davidoff Cool Water is a nice parfum, it has a good fragance. I bough it to my boifriend and we love it, it's the first time that he use it. The scent is very frech. I think that he will buy it again, and if I has to buy something for a man I would buy it too.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Cool Water is an iconic, timeless fragrance for men. It smells so clean and fresh. I love catching a whiff of a man walking by that is wearing this cologne. I also make wax melts out of this fragrance for home purposes.
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
This literally my favorite scent from David off line and I keep running out of this and my wife keeps buying me another one. Just love this smell. And for sure will be my favorite most. Do try and give this a shot. Trust me you will no repent.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
This is a very old scent and brings back a lot of memories! Nice for the price and lasts all day! you risky girls who want to smell a little muskier it smells sweeter on women :)
Brian F.
McKeesport, PA
My wife gift this beatiful set for father's day and i just love it. It last a long time and it smells sooo good. I think the price is very fair. I recomment it.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Bought this for a relative as a gift and they loved it! I recommend it to anyone that is looking to buy a gift for a man,
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
This cologne is a throw back. I love this stuff is very sweet and fresh. Perfect for a gift. And is pretty cheap.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Yum, smells so good. This is cologne that will never go out of style, ever!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I love how this smells on my husband, but he was not a big fan. He said he smelled too pretty.
Danielle L.
Cool Water smells so good, and this is an awesome gift set. Great present for your man
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
How did you like the scent?