David Yurman Women Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz

by David Yurman

Created in 2011 for women, David Yurman Fresh Essence by the design house of David Yurman, has a soft, sweet scent that's sure to conjure up memories of your childhood. It features the sweetness of red apples and the clean, fresh scent of roses. Its...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of David Yurman Women Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz!
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
I sooo wanted to love this but there is something about it that just does not mix well with my pH or chemistry. It smells lovely in the bottle; which is why I am giving it ⭐⭐⭐⭐. But, after it is applied, it smells completely different. I wish it didn't change on me.
member-24d091
Love this scent. Very delicate. I can't get enough of this essence. I have received several compliments while wearing this fragrance.
Serena Y.
77051
Love this smell! Very light and floral. Lasts a very long time also and comes in a generously sized bottle.
Amanda R.
Daphne, AL
Main three notes on this one are peony, rose, and musk. This is a WONDERFUL floral scent you can get for quite cheap. It does need a chance to develope...Spray it on and give it time to die down a scootch...she's a little astringent on the first whiff. Lovely spring and summer fragrance good for every day or date night.
Shellie P.
Thomasville, GA
I am in love with this scent! It’s perfect for spring or summer it comes in a nice bottle packaging and I would definitely re-purchase this when I run out!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This scent is great! It’s light and refreshing. Perfect for the daytime, spring or summer days. Simple bottle design. I think it lasts for most of the day. Would definitely recommend for those who like lighter scents.
Michelle B.
Lyndhurst, OH
I got it as a gift and it is one of my favorite scents right now. Smells of flowers with a hit of spice. May not be for everyone but I would recommend it.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Not my favorite smell. Got a sample from Scentbird and it's weirdly a little spicy? The bottle is nice! Packaging is nice but definitely an acquired taste/scent! I would not purchase on my own!

Looking for your answer?