David Yurman Delicate Essence by David Yurman Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz for Women

BY DAVID YURMAN

DAVID YURMAN *** DELICATE ESSENCE *** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 3.4 OZ see more...

Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This scent is great! It’s light and refreshing. Perfect for the daytime, spring or summer days. Simple bottle design. I think it lasts for most of the day. Would definitely recommend for those who like lighter scents.
Amanda R.
Daphne, AL
Main three notes on this one are peony, rose, and musk. This is a WONDERFUL floral scent you can get for quite cheap. It does need a chance to develope...Spray it on and give it time to die down a scootch...she's a little astringent on the first whiff. Lovely spring and summer fragrance good for every day or date night.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
I sooo wanted to love this but there is something about it that just does not mix well with my pH or chemistry. It smells lovely in the bottle; which is why I am giving it ⭐⭐⭐⭐. But, after it is applied, it smells completely different. I wish it didn't change on me.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Not my favorite smell. Got a sample from Scentbird and it's weirdly a little spicy? The bottle is nice! Packaging is nice but definitely an acquired taste/scent! I would not purchase on my own!
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I am in love with this scent! It’s perfect for spring or summer it comes in a nice bottle packaging and I would definitely re-purchase this when I run out!
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
I got it as a gift and it is one of my favorite scents right now. Smells of flowers with a hit of spice. May not be for everyone but I would recommend it.

Amazon