BY DAVID YURMAN

Brooke P.
Raleigh, NC
I picked this perfume out at T.J. Maxx on a whim because it was deeply discounted. (I love a good perfume but I hate splurging on a high end perfume that I haven't already vetted, since I've learned that due to body chemistry, just because it smells good on someone else doesn't mean it will smell good on me. A prime example of that is Light Blue.) I am glad that I took a chance because I have never gotten as many compliments on a perfume as I do with this one! I've made it my signature scent and very rarely stray away from it. It's floral without being sickeningly sweet because it's balanced out with a bit of a musky/patchouli smell.
Lyndee D.
I love this perfume! It's bold, but sweet. It has a dark spicy side but it's not overpowering. It lasts all day on me. The 1oz is lasting me quite a while and I use it often. One or two sprays is all I need. Delicious!
Abbe J.
Love this. It's deep, warm, and sexy. There's enough sweetness to balance out the spice. It's definitely a statement fragrance, lasts a long time on my skin. If definitely purchase again.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This is a great sophisticated perfume. The scent is modern and lasts all day. I do wish the bottle was a little bigger for the price.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Great product,i smell amazing all day since the scent is extremely long lasting..it's a must have!!
Christine S.
Minnesota
Smells amazing!!!! I never get compliments on my perfume any other time unless i am wearing this!
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
Love this fragrance smells so good last all day and get so many complements when I wear it
Mar H.
cdmx
100% recommend, my family all use it, my mom, my sister, my grandmother, my aunt etc