BY DAVID #4 in Nuts & Seeds

Eat. Spit. Be happy! David Sunflower seeds are roasted in the shell and have a robust, ranch flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
Review for: David Sunflower Seeds - Ranch, 4 oz more...
These are great as a light snack. The flavor is awesome, but I also love he original flavor. I have been eating these since I was a child and I never get sick of them. I always find myself re-buying them.
Cathleen S.
Murphy
My kids love the David Sunflower Seeds with ranch flavor. It is a favorite in the car treat that does not make a mess. I love that I can give them something that is good for them in such a convenient package. I can just throw some in my bag for an easy on the go snack.
👸 Erica S.
These were of course an all-time favorite as a kid no one had anything other than gum or David sunflower seeds. Cool Ranch was my favorite go to flavor I mostly just liked the seasoning that was on the seeds and enjoyed the taste. They were about 50 cents a small size package sold out almost every local Corner Store like I said every kid had some flower seeds they were every parent's Nightmare all the cracked shells on everyones sidewalks, none unless they're still super flavorful and will probably never go out of style if you don't still eat them to this day I'm pretty sure your kids do or their friends
Crystal R.
Montgomery
Review for: Bags more...
These ranch sunflower seeds are my everything! I am addicted to these, and can hardly put them down. They are so delicious, and have helped me loose weight due to not eating so much junk food. For 2/$1.00 it's is well worth the purchase!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
These seeds always remind me of summer, playing softball or going to watch baseball games. They have a great flavor if you want something a little more exciting than just the plain/salted.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: David Sunflower Seeds - Ranch, 4 oz more...
I love getting these for baseball games. They are so good. I buy at Walmart. These are also good to keep you awake when your driving. The price is great on these. One of my sons loves having these while playing ball. I would recommend.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
This is my go-to road trip snack!! The value for the price you pay is always awesome with David’s brand. Great, lasting flavor and definitely fulfills the snack itch when driving. I highly recommend if you have not tried before!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Review for: Bags more...
Most gas stations have these. They’re really good. The flavor is awesome and I enjoy these more than the original kind. It’s hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting. They’re pretty cheap too! Don’t have any complaints.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Review for: David Sunflower Seeds - Ranch, 4 oz more...
I like this flavor of ranch because it gives the seeds extra flavor. I’m not a fan of ranch but powdered ranch doesn’t taste bad. This brand is affordable and I will continue to buy it because it has great options.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
Occasionally I eat the sunflower seeds however the seasoning on the seeds are over-the-top. I think it can be tone down a little bit I feel like all of the seasonings and flavor on top of the seeds makes what would ultimately be healthy unhealthy.