Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsDavid
Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 525 oz

David Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 5.25 oz

by David

Roasted in the shell, this robust, salty flavor started it all.

#roadtrip🤘😜😜 what i bring [product:david-jumbo-original-sunflower-seeds] ... 🗣What do you bring👀... Tags, tips, trips? Theres nothing like a good road trip with friend spilling the tea while chomping on seeds😂... # 🇺🇸 chronicles hehe...
I always loved David’s sunflowers does any know why when I buy it from a regular store it taste weird? But when I buy it from Walmart it taste fine?
How long would a bag this size last you?
Start your review of David Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 5.25 oz!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
David Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 5.25 oz uploaded by Donna S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Back in the day, I would eat these & he laughed at! My way of eating them, was one at a time. Now sometimes I buy just sunflower seeds and sprinkle them in my salad, or cottage cheese, or yogurt or? You never forget the taste.David Sunflower Seeds Team Bucket 0.9 oz pk - 60 count 😇🇺🇸
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
David Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 5.25 oz uploaded by Elyssa F.
Love love love these.... My daughter and I eat a bag at least once every two weeks. They taste great, a good snack, a little messy at times. They are inexpensive... I paid 1.34 for the jumbo bag.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
One of my favorites! My son has to have these at every practice and baseball game. We buy four bags a week.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
David Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 5.25 oz uploaded by Zaida R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta es una de las semillas de girasol 🌻 que más me en su sabor me encanta y ahora que las encontré con menos sal es mucho mejor para mi es delicioso saber que ahora no tengo que pensar que es mucha sal por eso se la recomiendo a todos su precio es económico y se lo recomiendo a todos
Ziha L.
I don't really like sun flower seeds because they require too much mouth action and the shells get stuck in my teeth when I cracke them open. I prefer the shell less ones.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
Don't purchase these too often because of all the salt that leaves your lips tingling after you eat multiple bags in a row. These are a great road trip snack or great for a snack when you're sitting at home relaxing and they taste fantastic and are good for you.
Chantee B.
Longview, TX
Good taste. Good price. What's not to love about these sun flower seeds. I personally like the extra work of cracking them out of the shell myself
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
Love love these. I can eat the whole bag within a week by myself. Plus they're healthy for instead of all that junk food.
Haley H.
Sunflower seeds are my favorite snack! I prefer David seeds over other brands. They taste fresher and have an overall better taste. Sunflower seeds are a great snack that won't make you feel as guilty since they are healthy and low in calories. Since these are salted, consider eating these in small quantities if you have high blood pressure
Randi S.
Reedley, CA
I love to eat seeds and this brand is my favorite. Not all packaged seeds taste the same but these are by far the best. I buy these all the time and have eaten them since I was a kid.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bunchgyrl B.
las Vegas
il y a 2 ans
#roadtrip🤘😜😜 what i bring David Sunflower Seeds Original Sunflower Seeds 5.25 oz ... 🗣What do you bring👀... Tags, tips, trips? Theres nothing like a good road trip with friend spilling the tea while chomping on seeds😂... # 🇺🇸 chronicles hehe...
Chrystal S. il y a 2 ans