BY DAVID

Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I have been buying this brand since I can remember. I grew up on the sunflower seeds and I recently have been getting the kernels. Which are alot easier. They are great to stick in your purse on the go...the kids games...a picnic or just about anything. The kids love them too and you get a huge bag for a great price.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love sunflower seeds, hate fighting with the shell. The Kernels are perfect. They are easy to eat and you make less of a mess. I always feel like miss the taste when trying to break the shell - just the kernels give you the taste your looking for. Also, these make it easier to use as cooking ingredients
Siece L.
Siece L.
These are so much better than carrying around a cup or bag to spit out the shells into. Yuck! I love the cornels in salad, on toast, even in whole grain pancakes. They are versatile and healthy and make for a protein rich snack which won't overfill you but will keep you energized mid-day.
Daylin N.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Kali K.
Kali K.
York, SC
The already shelled sunflower seeds are the best for salads when you can't eat croutons. Sunflower seeds also give you protein when you don't eat meats. Plus no matter what type of salad you eat it will go with it. These aren't even that expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Lone Jack , MO
Foodie Expert
They are sunflower seeds. They aren’t like, “OMG! These are magically better than any other brand!” They are literally sunflower seeds. The reason I stick to this brand is because I haven’t had a bad batch yet.
Connie M.
Connie M.
Sunflower Kernals are a great snack. I like them more than the sunflower sees you have to crack open. They are so easy to eat and delicious. It would be great if they had different flavors of the kernals like they do for the seeds. I think more people would buy them if they were flavored
Diana L.
Diana L.
Foodie Expert
Great for salads. Always fresh. Great quality and price ! I top my salads off with the sunflower seeds. Great addition to the fresh lettuce and dressing. Of course it's always good for the on the go snack.
Holly E.
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
Sunflower kernels are my favorite. They're so tasty especially when you want something salty. I'd say it's on the healthy spectrum. I get it at gas stations or grocery stores. Definitely recommend
Tarrah W.
Tarrah W.
Davids is one of the 2 types of nuts I will buy. They are reasonably priced, and 1 bah lasts me a long time. Great healthy snack, sunflower seeds are great with or without salt, always a great buy