David Shaw Silverware Na Ltd Small Wonders Wooden Letter Wall Decor Letter U - David Shaw Silverware NA LTD

BY DAVID SHAW SILVERWARE NA LTD #4 in Nursery Decorations

Personalize your little one's room with the elegant style of wooden letters from Small Wonders. Spell out a name, initials or an inspiring saying with this easy to hang letter that makes a wonderful way to add custom decorating to his or her room. All letters sold separately. see more...

• At what store can you find this letters?1 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
These are on the cheaper side, just depends on how many you buy and how long the name is that your spelling out depends on how much you pay for them. I bought these for my son Bennett's bedroom I painted them read and display them on his ball and I love how it came out. Also great for crafting.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I have this up to spell my sons name and he loves it! He spells his name as he walks by and teaches all his friends as they come over! It's been decorative and unintentionally interactive! We plan to let him paint them soon, these are my favorite!
Bria N.
Bria N.
This product is so amazing for decorating your baby girl/boy word I still got the letter a for her and b for me and I just painted them then put em on the wall. Really nice
Rychelle A.
Rychelle A.
Las Vegas , NV
Got these for my baby girls nursery. I love the look it gives to the room. It's the right size... Totally reccoend this product
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mcallen, TX
These are really so nice!! They make a statement in any room. Great decor. Would definitely recommend!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Got these letters for my son's wall in his room. Everyone loves seeing them on his wall.
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Love these letters super easy to decorate and not to expensive Totally worth it's
Bri H.
Bri H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these letters because they're perfect to spruce up a child's room. I have them in all 3 of my kiddos rooms and they love them. you can paint them or even glue on scrap book paper and they turn out perfect!
anna g.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
There are great I love it because it is wood and very easy to hang you can paint this on any other color and not very pricey so that's always great
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love these letters.I bought them to spell out my son's name and they have held up very well I am impressed. They look adorable
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Mega Parent Expert
At what store can you find this letters?