BY DAVID SHAW SILVERWARE NA LTD

The 2 piece Bungalow chaise set, by Peak Season, introduces a new standard for luxury quality in outdoor living furniture. An essential for any outdoor living space, the chaise lounge is perfect for creating the ultimate space for relaxation. Whether you are curling up with a good book, soaking in the sun, or simply chatting with good friends! The beautifully designed, oversized lounge is constructed of only the finest materials to ensure many years of enjoyment and timeless luxury. Includes a chaise lounge with Sunbrella Bay Brown fabric and a 20 inch square side table see more...

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Satin one of these in Lounge then it and I absolutely love it it's so comfortable it's just a very very comfortable outside chair like other than the plastic ones and stuff that has cushion and it's just great to lay around on
Kim C.
This would look amazing on my back deck! The soft cushion warm from the sun and a drink in your hand makes this perfect! Colors are versatile to match most decor!
Patricia M.
I love this it would perfect outside in the pool area just to relax and enjoy the sunset after a long day at work or simply on a day off with the family .
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Awesome chair and table set. I have this in the corner of my yard where my fiancé lays on it sipping wine and sun tans! She says it's super comfy!
Tateana A.
Mill Hall, PA
I'f you do not like lounging around, you my friend are not human. This chair is perfect for relaxation, it has the right amount of comfyness
Jasmine  Q.
I have this exact chair and I like the cushion to feel extra comfortable. The quality of the chair is amazing.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I love these chase lounge chairs. I used to have one and would love to have another one.
Breana G.
The color is beautiful but the quality is a bit different in person still looks nice.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Stylish and fun to have in your backyard or as a collection to your patio set.
Sara S.
Love this chair. Great for outdoor sitting in hot days. Seems very relaxing
Julia M.
El Cajon, CA
Is the quality as good as it looks?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is it good??
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Oh wow love this! Where can I find it
bouchra e.
It seems so cosy.. Where can I get it??
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
Take my money. Where can I find one of these?