BY DAVID SHAW SILVERWARE NA LTD

Do you wish you were standing in front of the glorious Bellagio fountains in Vegas right about now? Well now you can have a dancing water show right on top of your desk with the Digital Energy Dancing Water Speakers. Enjoy a wonderland of sounds. While incorporating a wide variety of elements such as lights, water movement and music, these speakers bring you a highly enjoyable desktop lightshow. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
The colors in the speakers so so pretty the water goes with the best of the song. And the speakers work so amazing and get really loud!! I got them from Walmart! Absolutely amazing
Alyssa E.
Highland, MD
I achieved this product as a Christmas gift 2 years ago and i was super excited to get it because it was the latest trend. I used it as soon as I had the time and over the course of a week the speaker started to fall out and the writers were poking out of the speaker hole. I had no idea why it was happening and I was reading other peoples reviews saying it worked perfectly fine, so maybe I got a defected one. Overall, the product was a great idea. I personally would not buy again.
Alyssa T.
These speakers are awesome! They give off great sound and the water goes to the beat of the music. My roommates and I could watch the water bouncing for hours. Overall, great speakers and would recommend to anyone considering buying these..
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Great way to bring the party anywhere! Fun colors and water effects to go with any genre of music. I love that the lights are so bright and the beat changed the speed of the water. So cheap and fun to listen to music with this.
Gabriella S.
These are just the coolest speakers I've ever owned. Really awesome for parties and friend gatherings, they really like them and the music quality is really good.
Ebony H.
Shady Side, MD
Love these things they have good bass sound and when you turn the lights out I love to just look up and watch the colors but mine are silver and I got them from Walmart
Kaleen K.
These are pretty good for a kid or young teenager. They are loud but don't have the best sound quality. They were good enough to to please my 12 year old.
Ivett M.
They are very pretty and fun. The sound quality is good. But the best thing is just watching the water dance. It's soooo pretty.
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
I loved my speakers i had. the lights are very bright. also the speakers had very good sound quality i was quite surprised.
star d.
Safety Harbor, FL
These speakers are amazing I love them. They are great for a party ,or just hanging out with friends , or just for fun.