David Shaw Silverware Na Ltd Cala Pink Ratcheting Driver With Socket and Bits Set - David Shaw Silverware NA LTD

BY DAVID SHAW SILVERWARE NA LTD

This pink ratcheting driver set by includes 24 bits and 20 sockets to fit every DIY project. Features: -Driver and bits set. -Color: Pink. -Carbon steel and chrome vanadium construction with rubber grips. -Ratcheting driver handle with forward and reve. see more...

Megan S.
I love the idea of pink hand tools because pink is my favorite color and I think that everything in my house should be pink!
Bibiana R.
Spring Hill, TN
Women cannot go wrong with their own set of pink tools and these get the job done while being stylish all at once
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
My husband bought one like this and he said so I don't have too used his so I have one just for me
christina d.
It's always great for a gal to have tools around the house and the best part they are pink!
Nicki A.
This is definitely a good tool to have because it is small and it is good for travel.
Holly R.
Rochester, NH
Love this tool can take any where and easy to use love that it's pink to!!!