David Shaw Silverware Na Ltd AirHawk Drones M13 Orange Predator Drone with HD Camera

BY DAVID SHAW SILVERWARE NA LTD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Take your passion for remote control vehicles to the skies with the Airhawk M7 Predator Drone. Featuring an HD camera with an included SD card, this drone can fill your taste for fun, while capturing stunning photographs for later viewing. The 6 axis gyro promotes balance and stability on this aircraft, giving you the sharpest and clearest picture possible. The freedom to fly is in your hands as you control Airhawk’s Predator Drone. Equipped with a 4 channel 2.4 GHz remote, this drone can be flown in any direction you please. Fly up and down, backwards forwards, right to left, or simply hover in midair. Flying the drone is simple and intuitive, making it simple to perform even complex stunts. Wow your onlookers by completing 360 degree flips in midair and other feats of skill. Armed with 4 propellers, this drone is able to maintain better balance in the face of wind and flight drift. Each blade is protected by a shield, ensuring that no damage is wrought during any collisions. 5 LED Lights will make sure you never lose sight of the drone, as well as create a cool effect. Built in Headless mode will help you keep control of the drone, no matter how far you fly. With heights of up to 300 feet, this drone will provide hours of fun and entertainment. Requires 4-AAA batteries that are included. Age - 14 and up. Color: Orange. see more...

Review (1)
Amir B.
Hello Dear I am Berghout Amir from the professional Algerian blog,(I gave you 5 stars) I have a YouTube channel and an Instagram account where the average number of subscribers and a large number of views in the video, where the number of subscribers exceeds 22k in my channel by displaying videos on products reviewed by electronic products and clips I will ask you to support you by putting your confidence in the company and sending the products to me and I will review them where I pledge to bring a large number of views and buyers to your site and I want to put your confidence in giving me low-priced products and I review them The I loved my videos will put them in the human place you among us.Finally, I hope you will support me because you are the best site to buy from the Internet(