David Shaw Silverware Na Ltd Able Planet True Fidelity PS315S Stereo Headphones with LINX Audio - David Shaw Silverware NA LTD

BY DAVID SHAW SILVERWARE NA LTD

Award winning LINX Audio creates a "Live" experience with full rich base sounds, clear high tones and intelligible speech that enables you to Hear the Difference. A true Musician's Choice. This stereo on-ear headphone is great at a low price point. see more...

Sam C.
These headphones are really great. They have amazing quality and they cancel the sound outside of you so it doesn't interrupt your music. I give them four stars because even though they're great, Beats is better. But they are still good headphones.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT
I love these head phone I got them offline but they don't fit in the new port of my new phone so I need another pair its really good that they have multiple sizes
I like it falls out like it from I like it I like it I like it you can hear a lot of stuff
Libia A.
Le puedo decir que tengo estos audífonos y son perfectos. Me encantaron, son muy cómodos.
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
I am looking for this headphone :) and I found that it is of good quality and that its sound is very satisfied in games, in training ... I hope to do a review for this productI would be so proud to use it in my daily training :) :) :) :) :)And I need this headset to play the game and thank you :) :) :) :) :) :)
atif a.
Meknès
I Like headphones Because Hear Everything One It Its So Cool I Want It Because The Music Like The Songs Of A Dj It's Gonna Be So Cool To Hear On This Headphones Its So Cool Guys I Want It For Real Wow
Anton B.
Good value for money.
Really good clear sound, comfortable to wear basically they do what they are meant to.
Recommended
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Is this better than beats?
Marima B.
San Jose, CA
Is it worth it
Kiran C.
Toronto, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
Are these good quality ? My biggest concern with headlines is the wire breaking up in the inside and having to buy new pairs every few months. Biggest concern with Apple headphones especially.
Marima B.
San Jose, CA
What makes it unique
rachelle a.
How much do these cost? Do they work well?