David Seeds Pumpkin Seeds, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

by David

David Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)David Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, 5-Ounce Bags

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of David Seeds Pumpkin Seeds, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)!
Purchased at: Safeway
Ran out of my home made roasted, flavored pumpkin seeds so I had to resort to buying some at the grocery store. This was the only brand available. Ripped open the bag in the car to give it a taste...salty is an understatement!! Somebody poured too much salt!! I’ll have to finish the bag but I certainly won’t be buying this again! Sorry, David!
Pima, AZ
These pumpkin seeds are awesome. I eat them at work very often. I love pumpkin seeds because unlike with sunflower seeds, you can eat the shells. The only thing bad about these seeds is how salty they are, so it's hard to eat a whole lot of them at a time. Overall though, they are great snack.
Des Moines, IA
I absolutely love my pumpkin seeds that are amazing they taste amazing there are usually fresh and they are kind of expensive but for the price you can't go wrong because they taste great. You can pack this for lunch and makes it easy to snack on the go
Virginia Beach, VA
I love pumpkin seeds and we love to get them in bulk so that we have something to snack on. My whole family loves them. They are very tasty and easy for on the go. They are very affordable and easy to find in Walmart or a grocery store.
Virginia Beach, VA
These pumpkin seeds are very delicious and are good for on the go. My whole family loves them and they are easy to store in your lunch bag, backpack, purse, or even your car. I would definitely recommend this others.
Virginia Beach, VA
I’d like to buy these during the fall because I am not that great at baking pumpkin seeds and they are good for on the go. My whole family loves them and they are fun to share. I think this product is great.
They taste great and I really enjoy the flavors. Everyone should give them a try, you can eat [email protected] the seeds on orntske them off. Either way they are a great healthy snack. The pumpkin flavor brings me back to when I was younger and we would make our own [email protected]
Cottage Hills, IL
I really love pumpkin seeds as it is. But buying them this way is so much easier and convenient than digging them out and roasting them myself plus this way I can eat them.all year round lol
Phoenix, AZ
My husband's favorite snack over anything else. If I could find a larger bag it would be awesome!! I looked everywhere for a larger bag. Very expensive but worth it
Greer, SC
David seeds pumpkin seeds are the best pumpkin seeds. It is a tradition to scoop seeds and bake them in the fall. Now this is an easy step to just go buy the bag.