DAVID Roasted and Salted Original Jumbo Sunflower Seeds, 5.25 oz uploaded by Tristan D.

BY DAVID

The roasted and salted sunflower seeds in this David Jumbo Seeds Original, 5.25 oz are still the same flavor and quality of the David seeds you've been enjoying for years. Quality seeds, roasted and seasoned to perfection! This pouch is bursting with... see more...

Jazzy L.
Garden Grove
Purchased at: Target
My guilty pleasure. I am obsessed with sunflower seeds and have tried many different brands but David is the best quality and value. The jumbo ones, in my opinion, are even better than the regular ones. The flavor is perfect in ever bag.
R S.
Fairfax
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for road trips!! I always have to have a bag of these in my car when driving for a massive amount of time. I start eating these when I’m getting sleepy behind the wheel... the salt on the shell will definitely wake you up lol. Great choice.
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
I love this brand of sunflower seed it has just the right amount of salt and is roasted well so much so that it offers up a burst of roasted goodness when you have them in your mouth and you just can’t stop at a handful.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire container
Alexandra L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
You can never go wrong with David's sunflower seeds. They are so good! One of my favorite to buy. You get a bunch for the price. Great quality!
Christina M.
boynton Beach
Purchased at: Publix
Love sunflower seeds, these things can be so addicting however and are high in salt, so try it to eat to much. Keyword: try.
Steph N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my childhood. My sister and I had these all the time... and so did Agent Mulder, I think... or was it Ace Ventura?
Mo L.
Virginia w
These sunflower seeds are so good. They’re not hard to open and taste amazing . I can eat a whole bag at once lol
Jacey C.
Louisville, KY
Yum. Yum. I love to eat these on long car rides. Original is my favorite. But the other flavors are yummy too.
Erika R.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Quick, easy summer snack! A little messy for children and to use in classroom but great for road trips