David Rio Chai Mix, Tiger Spice, 14 Ounce uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY DAVID RIO CHAI

David Rio's signature and award winning chai is a rich and creamy mixture of black tea and premium spices, including cinnamon, cardamom, and clove. see more...

Jennifer F.
Covington, LA
I am a chai tea latte fanatic. This is THE BEST powdered chai I have ever tasted. It tastes exactly like one you would order at a coffee shop. It's so good!! The price isn't bad and I order online at Amazon. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love the David Rio chai mixes. They are milk-based, which gives them a creamy full texture and taste and all you have to do is add water. The tiger spice is a vibrant mix of different spices. I also love this brand because of their efforts to help endangered species.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite powdered chai. I love the cafe in San Francisco, it's my go-to weekend treat spot. I try not to drink this too often because it is pretty sweet, especially if you do the full serving, but I've found that a spoonful of it is really nice in a cup of coffee if I'm not in the mood for just the chai.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
This has a nice spicey chai taste. It does have a lot of calories thanks to the sugar content, but I mix it with almondmilk to offset the calories, pour it over ice and it tastes great! I purchase it at world market when they have their coffee and tea sales, buy one get one free! It'd be nice if the chai came with a scoop inside for measuring it quickly, other than that great packaging.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
My sister gave me r of the 1.24 oz Toucan Mango Chai. I was worried that it might be too sweet but it is actually very smooth tasting and has just a hint of sweetness. It was very creamy even with out adding milk to it.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
This is a pretty delicious drink mix. It isn't one I consume often because of the high calorie content. I also use quite a bit more of the powder than suggested, because I like it to taste like a Chai Latte.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a good chai for make it at home! Its spicy and good. I mix the powder with some nice whole milk and pour it over ice!
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I love this!! It's how I start every Saturday and Sunday!! It's not too sweet, creamy and a little spicy!
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is the same tiger chai that they serve at Subway. It was one of my favorite speciality drinks since I lived in a small town. Not good for you, but sooooo delicious and a great treat.
Ashley O.
I have tried this once and It was amazing, defiantly on my next shopping list