BY DAVID RIO CHAI

We started with David Rio's best selling Tiger Spice Chai, eliminated all the sugar and replaced it with Splenda, todays sugar substitute of choice. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This is my favorite David Rio Chai that I’ve tried so far. I don’t really need to drink Sugar Free but I just happen to try it one day and it was delicious. It doesn’t taste sugar free to me. I love this drink hot with milk. You can have it iced and blended as well. It comes in a super cute can that is easy to store. I always have a can in the house.
Gina C.
I love this chai mix! I'm a big fan of iced chai tea lattes, but they are always outrageously high in sugar and calories. All things considered, this is a very reasonable and sugar free option. Its delicious! Also, the entire can is the price of maybe 2 chai tea latte's at starbucks so its definitely wallet friendly. highly recommend!
Emily B.
Chai tea is one of my favorite things!! I love it iced with milk or hot with just water
Kim C.
I enjoy a good chai latte. David Rio has some tasty options. I really like both the Orca Spice and Flamingo Spice flavors (both happen to be sugar free). I don’t notice that this product is sugar free, it has a smooth chai taste. Sometimes the chai is difficult to mix up without clumps.