BeveragesDavid Rio Chai
Mix, Orca Spice, 119 Ounce

David Rio Chai Mix, Orca Spice, 11.9 Ounce

by David Rio Chai

We started with David Rio's best selling Tiger Spice Chai, eliminated all the sugar and replaced it with Splenda, todays sugar substitute of choice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of David Rio Chai Mix, Orca Spice, 11.9 Ounce!
Kim C.
Bellflower, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoy a good chai latte. David Rio has some tasty options. I really like both the Orca Spice and Flamingo Spice flavors (both happen to be sugar free). I don’t notice that this product is sugar free, it has a smooth chai taste. Sometimes the chai is difficult to mix up without clumps.
Emily B.
Chai tea is one of my favorite things!! I love it iced with milk or hot with just water
Gina L.
I love this chai mix! I'm a big fan of iced chai tea lattes, but they are always outrageously high in sugar and calories. All things considered, this is a very reasonable and sugar free option. Its delicious! Also, the entire can is the price of maybe 2 chai tea latte's at starbucks so its definitely wallet friendly. highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love chai lattes but it’s hard to find a good low sugar or sugar free mix, and the full sugar varieties have a HUGE amount of sugar. While looking for good options online, I came across this one and I absolutely love it!! It’s creamy and is more of a mild chai flavor, makes great chai lattes when you need a little pick-me-up. Maybe not quite as good as a full sugar variety, but definitely a good alternative.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This is my favorite David Rio Chai that I’ve tried so far. I don’t really need to drink Sugar Free but I just happen to try it one day and it was delicious. It doesn’t taste sugar free to me. I love this drink hot with milk. You can have it iced and blended as well. It comes in a super cute can that is easy to store. I always have a can in the house.
Lucy E.
Beratzhausen, Bayern
I got this as Christmas Calendar, everyday I had to open one Door, crazy staff 😂. Well I didn’t like all of them as they are very sweet, but the smell of the Tea 🍵 was mmmmmmmh unbelievable. I could smell the tea 🍵 the whole day long without drinking. But hey try it as some of you guys love sweet staff 😝. Very respectful , I say that wasn’t for me.
322 Haileybury St N.
Nepean, ON
David Rio Chai Mix, Orca Spice, 11.9 Ounce uploaded by 322 Haileybury St N.
When my favourite chai latte wash discontinued a few years ago, I was devastated and have been trying to find a replacement since. I purchased this instant tea mix off Amazon because of the excellent reviews and I'm so glad I did! It's creamy, spicy, flavourful, and just sweet enough. The Best part is it also comes in a Sugar-free version which is amazing! Will definitely buy it again and again!

Looking for your answer?