David Rio Chai Mix, Flamingo Vanilla, 11.9 Ounce uploaded by Dina S.David Rio Chai Mix, Flamingo Vanilla, 11.9 Ounce uploaded by Trudy Z.

BY DAVID RIO CHAI

• How is this? The fact that it's sugar free makes me nervo...1 Answers
Caity C.
This is the BEST vanilla chai mix I have ever had! I go through this stuff so quickly, I feel like I'm constantly buying it! The flavor and smell of it is simply amazing. I'm usually picky about the flavor of my chai tea, but this is by far the best tasting chai I've ever had.
Trudy Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My mom got me hooked on this when she found out how much I love starbucks chai. I love the creamy flavor. I do have to be careful about not drinking too much since it has a milk derivative and I have a moderate case of lactose intolerance but the flavor is amazing and I love that is decaffeinated.
Ashley S.
I put some of this in the bottom of my coffee pot before I brew my coffee and once the coffee brews I have the most delicious "dirty chai" drinks!
Ariana E.
Fort worth, TX
My fiancé buys these for me from world market and they're delectable. I love this chai mix and it's even better if you use milk instead of water.
Dina S.
I flat out choose this over all Chai teas. It is creamy, smooth and has a wonderful taste. It is also sugar free..
Isela M.
I am a tea person and this chai mix is like no other.! So in looooove.!!!!!!
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing , NY
How is this? The fact that it's sugar free makes me nervous. Is it still sweet or do you add sugar?