BY DAVID

David® Reduced Sodium All Natural Roasted & Salted Sunflower Seeds.
Contains 1/3 Less Sodium Than Regular Sunflower Seeds.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Eat. Spit. Be Happy®. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Theresa A.
David's sunflower seeds are a great snack for taking along when you are camping or on a road trip. They are easy to pack and they are easy to access. They also last a long time which makes the bag it go further. Sunflower seeds taste so good that it is wonderful to have a low-sodium alternative.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love sunflower seeds and these reduced sodium ones are so much healthier than the original ones. They're yummy and a fun snack to keep around. These exceeded my expectations and I will continue to buy them!
Ashley W.
These are addicting! Once you start, you won't be able to stop. They are flavorful and perfect for something to stick in your backpack on the go. They are also easy to share with others which is nice.
Lori B.
I could live on sunflower seeds if possible! The problem I always have is that they tend to be super salty. These reduced sodium seeds are just as delicious but don't make you feel like you've been sucking on a salt lick all day!
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I used to eat these all the time when I played softball. They aren't too convenient for the shells but they taste great. I love the salty taste they have. The bag also lasts forever.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite flavored sunflower seeds, especially from this brand. Great at a baseball or outdoor event. Yummy snack. Wish my pickle flavor was listed! 😂
Francis P.
Miami , FL
I bought them for my son because he practiced baseball, and he likes to have them always in every game, he likes his salty taste and keeps him attentive
Hayley W.
Davids is the best sunflower seed brand in my opinion. I used to eat these by the bags as a softball player and I still eat them occasionaly to this day.
Alicia D.
My college-aged son is hooked on these Sunflower seeds.  They are a good value for a quick snack.  So glad they developed the reduced sodium.
Hailey H.
Nampa, ID
I'm not a huge sunflower seeds person, but these are okay. My boyfriend, however, loves them & could eat them all day. I got mine at Walmart.