BY DAVID

David Pumpkin Seeds, 2.25 oz, 12 Count see more...

Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
David pumpkin seeds are the best. They are super fresh and a great taste. I would recommend this product to anyone. This brand has been out for a very long time.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I always liked pumpkin seeds and as a kid we would roast them in the fall and it took forever. Sometimes you get a craving for pumpkin seeds when there's no pumpkins around and these are just the right size. Sometimes they can be a little over salted though.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Great brand, great price, and great flavors! Easy to find at the grocery and convenience stores as a little pick me up on the go! My whole family loves these! Ballfield classics!
Jessica E.
Grand Junction
David brand pumpkin seeds are by far the best. they have a great taste are always fresh and perfectly salted. Sometimes you need pumpkin in the spring šŸ˜‰
Rachel M.
Healthy and delicious! They can be eaten in or out of the shell. I prefer whole with the shell, because like my mom always said, "waste not, want not".
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I have been eat this since I was like 5 years old and too at 33 I'm still enjoy and love this snack! I bring this to baseball game all the time!
Maria M.
Fontana, CA
You canā€™t go wrong with these! Love me my pumpkin seeds. I usually grab some when we are heading out to watch a game. Itā€™s been awhile tho.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Awesome addicting snack. You can't get enough after you start eating them. Like literally can not stop lol. They are easy to eat too.
Jacqui M.
Billings, MT
Very delicious. Quality seeds with great taste. Definitely recommend! The dill pickle punk kin seeds by this brand are even better!
Sally S.
Aguilar, CO
I like pumpkin seed but I never was able yo eat them with out the shell so I eat them whole people say you shouldn't but I do

Target