BY DAVID SEEDS

David Original Sunflower Seeds, 14.5 oz: All natural Kosher Roasted and salted Eat. Spit. Be happy.

• Is anyone else obsessed with sunflower seeds like me? 😍Da...1 Answers
  • Anyone else use these to help stop biting their nails or ...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the original or the flavored? David® Jumbo ...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Review for: Bag more...
I love sunflower seeds, i can sit through a whole movie and kill the bag, they’re super cheap i usually buy them at target or wal mart for a really good price they’re super good
Jennifer M.
I Love,Love,Love David original sunflower seed !!! they are the best their nothing like it REALLY!!! i grew up eating these love,em . hey if you haven't try them give them a try , but let me warn you the seeds can be very very ADDICTING!! but so good..
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
These are classic sunflower seeds. Honestly, these are really the only sunflower seeds I buy. They're cheap, they're salty, they taste great, what more can you ask for out of sunflower seeds? I can find these at gas stations as well as grocery stores.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
there is not a better sunflower seed on the market. I am a daily user. I like how now the bags are reusable so I don't have to place the extra seeds in another container to keep them fresh. Valuable source of protein...well that is what I tell myself anyway ;)
Alexandria O.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Team Bucket Bags more...
I love grabbing the big bucket especially for camping! There are other products for David I love! They are very healthy. You can buy this at Sams Club or the miniature bags at the gas station! I would recommend it to families who love sports! It's worth the cash!
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
You cannot go wrong with David Original Sunflower Seeds. These bring me back to a childhood in the dugout with friends seeing who could spit the shells the furthest. Today, they're fantastic for curbing snacking urges. I'll grab 1/4 cup of these and it takes me 30 minute to get through the whole thing. A bag of chips would be gone in about 5 :)
Lisa D.
Richmond, KY
These are my husbands favorite snack of all time. He tries new brands of sunflower seeds any time he sees one. This brand seems to show up in our house more than any other. The price is in the mid-range as far as other brands go. It is a very consistent product and you can expect good quality every time.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
If you are going to grab a bag of seeds, this is the brand you want to reach for. David Original Sunflower Seeds are a classic. They have the best crack/crunch when you pop it in your mouth. The best way to eat is to pour a small handful in your mouth. Then transfer the seeds to one cheek so you're looking like a lop-sided chipmunk. Then, one by one, transfer the seeds to your opposite side and crack that sucker open with your molars! Inside is the tastiest little salty seed you could ever want. Bonus points for pulling that little hard piece that's like a salt lick.

Best eaten while playing baseball/softball. Keep the bag of seeds in your back pocket so it's easily accessible to refill when your chipmunk cheek is empty. Whilst sitting in the dugout, one must have at least one elbow on your knee while resting your chin on your fist. This provides the perfect angle for spitting the seeds out on the dugout floor or onto the field when necessary.
Kasandra C.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Team Bucket Bags more...
These are great to send to soldiers 60 is a lot to share and they are so good I eat them all my life I'm a put a handful in my mouth and spit into a bag kinda girl love to get my sunflower seeds all the time
Yeneby A.
I love sunflower seeds! Especially this brands! Very delicious and the saltiness is just right! They have a genuine sunflower taste and smell. Great for on the road or just at home sitting back watching a movie! I love the bigger bags because they last longer since I eat these so much.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone else eat these by the handful until their lips get shriveled from the salt overload, or is that just me?
Carolyn J.
Anyone else use these to help stop biting their nails or just me? Yes I know gross😂😂
K S.
Cranston, RI
Do you prefer the original or the flavored? David® Jumbo Original Sunflower Seeds
Anastasiya M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Maddie G.
Nettleton
Is anyone else obsessed with sunflower seeds like me? 😍David Original Sunflower Seeds