BY DAVID SEEDS

David Original Sunflower Seeds, 14.5 oz: All natural Kosher Roasted and salted Eat. Spit. Be happy.

• Is anyone else obsessed with sunflower seeds like me? 😍David Orig...1 Answers
  • Anyone else use these to help stop biting their nails or just me?...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the original or the flavored? David® Jumbo Original...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Eugene L.
I eat sunflower seeds almost every day, and David's is my favorite brand. Just finding the large bags in the stores can be difficult, and the price has been creeping upwards for the past year, so I am getting a great deal and wonderful convenience in buying bulk via Amazon. The only problem is that the quality of the seeds varies naturally, and in getting a dozen bags at a time, one gets the same quality in that entire shipment. My first shipment were all large, tasty seeds, which was great. My second shipment seems to be all small seeds; still tasty, but not really as good as the larger ones. I guess it's really no worse than buying five bags at a time at the store, and then hoping for the same or better quality the next time. The savings are significant, and if I can finish a shipment before the next one is due, I'll definitely stick with it.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
I Love,Love,Love David original sunflower seed !!! they are the best their nothing like it REALLY!!! i grew up eating these love,em . hey if you haven't try them give them a try , but let me warn you the seeds can be very very ADDICTING!! but so good..
Megan M.
California, PA
Review for: Team Bucket Bags
My favorited sunflower seeds currently on the market! My brother and boyfriend both play baseball and they love them too! The travel bags are great because you can throw them in your purse, backpack or bat bag and be on your way. Not to mention the bucket they came in is great for storage.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These are classic sunflower seeds. Honestly, these are really the only sunflower seeds I buy. They're cheap, they're salty, they taste great, what more can you ask for out of sunflower seeds? I can find these at gas stations as well as grocery stores.
Kristen W.
Kingsport, TN
there is not a better sunflower seed on the market. I am a daily user. I like how now the bags are reusable so I don't have to place the extra seeds in another container to keep them fresh. Valuable source of protein...well that is what I tell myself anyway ;)
Cynthia R.
Review for: Team Bucket Bags
The coaches love these seeds. They are iconic. The pricing is affordable and the amount that you receive is immense. Have to buy some every year because the guys love them and I love them during those sport seasons
Alexandria O.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Team Bucket Bags
I love grabbing the big bucket especially for camping! There are other products for David I love! They are very healthy. You can buy this at Sams Club or the miniature bags at the gas station! I would recommend it to families who love sports! It's worth the cash!
Lisa D.
Richmond, KY
These are my husbands favorite snack of all time. He tries new brands of sunflower seeds any time he sees one. This brand seems to show up in our house more than any other. The price is in the mid-range as far as other brands go. It is a very consistent product and you can expect good quality every time.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
You cannot go wrong with David Original Sunflower Seeds. These bring me back to a childhood in the dugout with friends seeing who could spit the shells the furthest. Today, they're fantastic for curbing snacking urges. I'll grab 1/4 cup of these and it takes me 30 minute to get through the whole thing. A bag of chips would be gone in about 5 :)
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
If you are going to grab a bag of seeds, this is the brand you want to reach for. David Original Sunflower Seeds are a classic. They have the best crack/crunch when you pop it in your mouth. The best way to eat is to pour a small handful in your mouth. Then transfer the seeds to one cheek so you're looking like a lop-sided chipmunk. Then, one by one, transfer the seeds to your opposite side and crack that sucker open with your molars! Inside is the tastiest little salty seed you could ever want. Bonus points for pulling that little hard piece that's like a salt lick.

Best eaten while playing baseball/softball. Keep the bag of seeds in your back pocket so it's easily accessible to refill when your chipmunk cheek is empty. Whilst sitting in the dugout, one must have at least one elbow on your knee while resting your chin on your fist. This provides the perfect angle for spitting the seeds out on the dugout floor or onto the field when necessary.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone else eat these by the handful until their lips get shriveled from the salt overload, or is that just me?
Carolyn J.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else use these to help stop biting their nails or just me? Yes I know gross😂😂
K S.
cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer the original or the flavored? David® Jumbo Original Sunflower Seeds
Maddie G.
Nettleton
Foodie Expert
Is anyone else obsessed with sunflower seeds like me? 😍David Original Sunflower Seeds
Anastasiya M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?