David Jumbo Sunflower Seeds (5.25 oz, 12 ct.) uploaded by Juan G.David Jumbo Sunflower Seeds (5.25 oz, 12 ct.) uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY DAVID

It's time to shine a light on the sunflower seed. Great as a solo snack or as a delicious ingredient, DAVID Sunflower Seeds are full of nutritious unsaturated fats, protein, fiber, minerals, folic acid, vitamins, and phytochemicals (look it up-they're important!). In fact, sunflower seeds have been called one of the best sources of antioxidants, especially vitamin E. They also pack a powerful protein punch-up to 6 grams per ounce. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
This product is great for having at the snack bar and also for my son to have in the dugout. Yes they are very affordable and I buy them by the bucket. Usually only buy the salted one. Small bags the baseball team likes better
Monica J.
My husband and I enjoy sunflower seeds during the summer. We always reach for David's. I play softball and we ride motorcycles. The seeds help give our mouth something to do.
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
This is the only brand of sunflower seeds we buy. They are inexpensive and a bag lasts a long time. Flavor options are great! Perfect for a summer baseball game. Highly recommend them in all flavors! We buy them at Walmart, gas stations and even the ball field concessions!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a bag of seeds that have no shells and using them in your baked goods or item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local supermarkets and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired (usually with shells)
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
My favorite sunflower seeds! The ONLY brand of sunflower seeds I'lll eat! They're absolutely delicious; so delicious, in fact, that I could finish a whole bag in one night. I literally sit there and binge eat them while watching my favorite shows. You can pretty much pick them up anywhere; the gas station, the grocery store or supermarket. Anywhere! I usually just grab the original flavor, the salty ones, but they have a ton of flavors to choose from, starting with but not limited to, spicy, ranch, unsalted, etc. They are SO so good! And the do come in the shells, but I prefer them that way. I like to crack them open with my teeth, let the saltiness sit in my mouth, and then eat them. (I know, I'm strange) But that's the best way to eat them in my opinion! I would absolutely recommend these to someone. They're the only brand I'd recommend.
felicity c.
Plainfield, CT
I love these!! Some of my favorite snacks to eat! I have always loved sunflower seeds. It definitely met my expectations. They are salty and healthy. I love them. I also enjoy the other flavors of them. I would recommend these to other people!
Eskah a.
Kansas City, MO
I think they are way to salty for me. It gives me the cramps sometimes. I mean it can be heathy with the fiber inside of it. it is filled with lots of salt. repeat i do fall back into the salty when I'm really feeling it. unless you like salt then yes drink a lot of water.
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the crunchiness and how filling these seeds are, especially as someone with a nut allergy. They are a little too salty, though, so I prefer the unsalted version. I found these at my local grocery store.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I have enjoyed this product for years now!! I absolutely love it, and I enjoy it during softball season, as well as the summer days! Great source of protein & I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves sunflower seeds like myself!
Olivia F.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love sunflower seeds!!! They're the most amazing things in the world!!! These seeds have the most amazing salty taste!!! They exceeded my expectations!! I've always been a supporter every since i first tastes Davids seeds!!! 100/10 would buy again