BY DAVID #7 in Nuts & Seeds

Eat. Spit. Be Happy!® see more...

• How long would a bag this size last you?2 Answers
  • I wanted to try these, but I want to know if the seeds ar...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to cut the top off the bag so that i...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I'm on one of those carb free diets. These allow me to curb my appetite while not consuming carbs or many calories. Eating seeds is also a regulated pace so you can't over do it.

As for the specific product the seeds are bigger than your typical seeds but not huge. They are more like if you dump a bag of regular seeds out and eat just the largest 10%.

If you've had David seeds before they taste exactly the same with a bit more 'meat' in them. The salt is applied evenly and well on the seeds. David® Jumbo Original Sunflower Seeds
Megan R.
One of my favorite go to healthier snacks, not only because they are tasty but because it's one of those snacks that keeps you busy. I just grab a handful and pop them in my mouth and I'm good to go, just need a small cup for shells. I usually pull them out to snack on durring a movie because it's a healthier alternative to popcorn or some other junk food.
Carmen R.
Newark
Do I need to say more. Family calls me a bird because I can eat the entire bag in one day. To me, sunflower seeds are the kind of snack that just keeps me from being distracted. Like you know how stress balls work with your hand, I need the seeds for me to do something with my hands. Like I need a snack to eat when I'm doing something like working or on my computer. I'm not weird, lol. Don't judge me.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
I have two teenage sons and they both absolutely love sunflower seeds and I'm not going to lie I kind of like them a lot too so if you've not tried these I would highly recommend it and you can also buy on I'm seated out of the shells and younger children can eat them just as easily as older children and plus they are good for the kids all children should be eating a form of nut
Courtney C.
Denton, TX
Review for: Sunflower Seeds Original 5.25 oz, David Sunflower Seeds - Original, 5.25 oz more...
Need to go to a sporting event? This product is great for snacking on and are perfect for traveling. I had even brought these to feed the chipmunks but unfortunately they wouldn’t eat them so maybe not so great for animals. But, these are healthy with the perfect amount of salt! Nothing compares to David’s sunflower seeds!
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
I would rate this one a 10 plus.  I have used Davids sunflower seeds for life..ok not life but since I was 8 ( thats a long time ago) the best part now my kids eat them everyday.  You just put a little handful in your mouth and place it on side of your cheek and use your tough to move it to the center of your mouth and start to crack the seed ..so much fun then you eat the seed..( so good) some people spit it out and some eat the shell too, its all up to you.  Now this is the best ever!  I know when I die the next generation will carry on the sunflower  seed popping.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Review for: Jumbo Bag more...
I love sunflower seeds,but the problem is that when I start eating these I cannot stop. Even after my mouth is sore from the salt. I can’t help it thief that good. I do stop eventually though. Lol 😂
g V.
Review for: Jumbo Bag more...
These are such a good snack. They keep your mouth busy to curb your appetite and boredom eating and are salty and delicious! I’m addicted and they are decently cheep for the jumbo bag. If you want to cure your bored eating just start snacking on sunflower seeds
Shannon💋 W.
Review for: Jumbo Bag more...
I’ve been eating these for years, they can get pretty addicting. It’s a convenient little snack that you can take with you anywhere and they are so good. Only reason I gave them a 4 is because they can be really salty sometimes. Other than that they’re great!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Review for: Sunflower Seeds Original 5.25 oz more...
I like these seeds but they are a bit too salty for my taste. They do meet my expectations and they are affordable. I trust this brand so I will continue to buy it. I do recommend it to others. There are different flavors and seeds to choose from.
Carol T.
Does anyone know how to cut the top off the bag so that it can be reclose?
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
I wanted to try these, but I want to know if the seeds are safe to eat. I don't want my children to choke because of my ignorance.
Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I have been eating these all summer. The size was refreshing and it maintained my salt cravings. my question is does anyone else feel addicted to these things and have you ever seen/know how these are packaged. I've heard a few disturbing details but couldn't part with them just yet.
Pamela G.
Franklin
How long would a bag this size last you?