BY DAVID

Think back to the first time you tried sunflower seeds... who taught you how to crack and spit? Since 1926, David Sunflower Seeds have been bonding one generation to the next. The tradition began in Fresno, California with David DerHairbedian roasting sunflower seeds in his small grocery store. Today, David continues to set the standard for quality seeds, roasted and flavored to perfection. --David. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
The jalapeno hot salsa is my favorite flavor from David's! It's an intense flavor- not too many nasty seeds in the bag, they can usually be "caught" before biting into them

I like buying an 'extra' container of sunflower kernels just to pour into the bag and eat with the excess flavoring powder at the bottom of the bag.

I typically just buy from five and below as its about 1.25 there :]
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love sunflower seeds! These are one of my favorite snacks and I eat them often! Anything with jalapeno is delicious and this is no different! David's sunflower seeds are such a traditional snack and they never disappoint! They are an affordable snack and are always readily available
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
I love the spicy taste. If anyone like's spicy jalapeno I would recommend this flavor. This brand is fresh and a great taste. It's very hard to put the bag down.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I love Sunflower seeds. My boyfriend is a former baseball pitcher and eats them daily by the handful. We decided to try something other then salt because it was starting to get old and this was hands down the worst flavor. It made the seeds impossible to enjoy.
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
I liked these but these were okayy according to my s.o they didn't enjoy them as much as I thought and we won't be purchasing again. Love this brand and the other flavors tho !!
zee w.
These sunflower seeds hit the spot. My family and i eat these very offten. They are well seasoned. They tast very good. No bad after taste. All you do is eat, spit, and be happy.
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
I often crave these for no reason. Even though they say hot they really mild, but they are full of flavor which i love. I keep a bag or two around for when i want a little flavor.
Justine L.
Everett, WA
I eat sunflower seeds few times a week. I like this brand cause the spicy options and the seed is a good size, other brands always have so many nasty tasting seeds in the bag. Not this brand. No gross surprise just a good seed.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
These are my favorite sun flower seeds!! They are delicious just enough spicy for me. I nibble on them all throughout the day and you can't beat the price!!
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire bag