BY DAVID

Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
evelise n.
evelise n.
Foodie Expert
I remember when i was a freshman and sophomore in high school, i used to buy these a lot and share with some people during class, i loved just snacking on these before and after such just so that i wouldn't feel light headed because i never had time to eat breakfast and i didn't like the school food so i never went down to the lunchroom. i remember we all used to chill in our favorite teachers classroom. Anyways it tastes amazing. honestly i never thought that this combination of sunflower seeds would taste good but it does.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
I need them to ban me for life or something because I cannot stop eating these. I like to ride my bike for exercise so when I stop to get a water and a snack I really don't want to eat something too unhealthy. Now it has become a routine to stop and get these sun flower seeds as a treat for my long ride. I look hard for unique flavors and this is the best one so far. The buffalo ones are usually good but the buffalo ranch are full of flavor and delicious.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
Foodie Expert
I haven't purchased these myself but they are a go to item on my boyfriends shelf. They were better than I thought they were going to be and I have no found a product like them. They are packed full with carbs and sodium so if your watching those I would not recommend them but if your a die hard baseball fan like my boyfriend and don't care about the amount of sodium or carbs that your eating then i would say go for it1
Mai N.
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
I love sunflower seeds! I eat them daily. I use to chew gum a lot and I know I'm just consuming so much sugar so I decided to buy packs of sunflower seed so that can reduce my gum cravings and I stopped chewing gum completely. I love the other coat because it is so tasty, if only it can be on the seed. It's easy to open, but can be messy make sure to carry around a plastic bag for disposing the other coat.
Yerellys M.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
David Buffalo Style Ranch Jumbo Sunflower is a staple when I'm on a diet. It makes my brain think that I am eating, while I'm just snacking on seeds, which is healthy and packed with nutrition. This is also a good snack to share with. everyone is able to get some and it becomes a family activity. While the jumbo seeds make you feel as f you are actually eating something.
Dawn-Marie R.
Dawn-Marie R.
Pawtucket, RI
This is my favorite flavor of sunflower seeds!! I love buffalo, and I love ranch. It has a great flavor. I used to love the ranch ones, but then when they came out with these, they were my new go-to! Perfect mix of the two flavors, but you still need to keep a water bottle near by! :) I would recommend these, if these flavors tickle your fancy!
tiaira c.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
No complaints! I prefer the jumbo ones because I don't feel like a bird eating them lol! the sunflower seeds can be heathly if you measure your intake but eating the whole bag is not the heaathiest way! the taste is good but after a well switching it up would be better because your gonna be bored and not satified
dylan b.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
Foodie Expert
Sunflower seeds, do they take you back to playing baseball or softball as a child? For me eating sunflower seeds is an experience that takes me back to the days of no concern, and nothing is better than David's Sunflower Seeds. The buffalo ranch style is a great tasting seed and I would highly recommend
Zeinab S.
Zeinab S.
Dearborn, MI
These are super addicting, but irritate my tongue after awhile! I can only have a handful of these at a time, but they are sooooo good. They add a nice twist on sunflower seeds, and I would say they are on the healthier side of snacks! They are super salty, so make sure you have lots of water on hand!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Okay who doesn't love sun flower seeds?? okay they aren't the best fro you but they are soooo addicting . I blame my many years of softball for my love of these. Also fun fact if you actually read the back on a bag it is hilarious .. and also informational if you don't know how you eat them .haha
Cari D.
Cari D.
Anyone else obsessed with these??
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Why so fattening though? :(
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
On a scale from 1-10, how good are these?
Erica E.
Erica E.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know if they'll ever make an unshelled one? I love their flavors.. Hate the mess