BY DAVID #47 in Nuts & Seeds

Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Grace B.
Excellent sunflower seeds. Great flavor and great quality. My husband always get some in the grocery store for his camping trip. The ranch flavor is perfect. It’s not too strong. Totally recommend to everyone.
Schyler C.
One of my top 5 sunflower seed flavors. I took off a star because sometimes I'll get a bag and the seeds will taste a bit burnt and be a little darker than usual. This is ONLY with the bags that have the zipper on the top of the package, not the ones where the zipper is on one side, about a few inches down from the top. I don't know the difference, but it's been consistently that way for a few years.
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
Foodie Expert
I rely on sunflower seeds to help keep me awake and alert on very long drives - I’m also in love with anything buffalo flavored. These seeds are the best! I hope they never stop making them!
Julie O.
Foodie Expert
My kids love these .. the Buffalo Ranch is their favorite .. they eat these all summer long .. its a great summer time snack for them to take along with them wherever they go
Donna M.
DeRidder
These seeds are so good, they give a whole differnt twist on the normal salted seeds. The ranch and buffalo mix is great, I can usually find them at my local Circle K and I buy them often. I take them to the woods on hunting trips t have a snack. I buy them for my co-workers as well
Kari H.
My husband coaches sports so of course we have these around all the time. These are his favorite and they are definitely delicious. The only problem I have with them is how salty they are but for most people that's why they love them so much. We will continue to buy these great seeds!
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the best two flavors that are next together in a sunflower seed. I love snacking on these when I'm watching a baseball game or at the fields with the kids. It's very quick protein and easy to transport and very light. I also enjoy eating them at the beach and trying new flavors!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Foodie Expert
Sunflower seeds are awesome! How could they get more amazing?? Add ranch! Great on the go snack. I have bought these many times. The price is not bad at all especially if you shop around or Coupon. Give these small snacks a try you will love them
Natalie T.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good seeds. They’re very addictive too! Once I start eating the seeds, I can’t stop. They’re good when going on a road trip or on your way to work. You can find them at grocery stores or gasoline stores.
Cari D.
Anyone else obsessed with these??
Caroline D.
Why so fattening though? :(
Erica E.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know if they'll ever make an unshelled one? I love their flavors.. Hate the mess
Melissa D.
On a scale from 1-10, how good are these?