BY DAVID BRUCE

Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this brand
The taste is smooth and not too much.
I like compared to different brands and it's affordable which is also a huge plus in addition to the nice flavor it has. I purchase a few times a year
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
these product is the best for other coz its natural flavor and i like it much.and i was not expecting that i wpuld really love it.
Georgia T.
Wales
I'm only here for my badge but I think some of these stuff are good and some might be bad but I just want free stuff to review
On my YouTube channel and add stuff to my make up collection
Chelsea C.