BY DAVID BECKHAM THE ESSENCE

Aromatic Scent for Men Launched by the design house of David Beckham in the year 2012. This fragrance has a blend of grapefruit, lavender, fresh violet leaves, cardamom oil, pineapple, apple, patchouli, cashmere wood, and tonka. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Master Groomer Expert
Haven't bought this yet for my boyfriend but I have smelled it in the stores and have considered this as an option to add to his cologne collection. Has a pretty appealing smell. I would definitely be willing to try this as something permanent for him to wear.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Is very good perfume smells rich and easy to buy and very good price the bottle well elegant and its rich smell is long lasting
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
David beckham, the essence actually has a great scent. Not to strong. Just right if you don't over do it.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Master Groomer Expert
This just smells so amazing on my guy. I really love the scent of this affordable cologne. Perfect last minute gift.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Of David beckham smells like this... Dang he smell so good. This is in my to choose list for my husband
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
I think this is what every man should smell like lol it might be too sweet for some men but I love the way it smells.
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
This one is mehh lol. Its a bit powdery so I don't care for it. pretty affordable though
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Apo, AE
Master Groomer Expert
David Beckham knocks this one out of the park. Great, clean scent that's long lasting.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love this scent ~ David Beckham The Essence Eau de Toilette Spray smells like grapefruit and lavender my favorite smells!
Kayla J.