BY DAVID BECKHAM

A Classy, Clean Fragrance. Top notes of bergamot, mandarin leaf. Fragrant heart spiced with cardamom. Primal, sensual base of white amber. Instinct by David Beckham is an extremely masculine scent that is classy and clean with a fresh fragrance.  It s a quiet composition because it is not overbearing or "out there".  This is just a very classy, clean, masculine fragrance.  A must have for anyone s fragrance collection. see more...

David Beckham Instinct Eau de Toilette For Men
  • "Great stocking stuffer.. Got it for all my cousins and they seemed to love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts very long, I bought a few as gifts to family members." in 1 review
  • "I got this for Christmas a few years back and I really like it." in 1 review
Cat Y.
Nothing will top my love for Cool Water, but Instinct is a nice alternative that's lighter and a little sweeter. A quick spritz is very refreshing, and after an hour or so the top notes fade to a nice level of musk. Staying power is probably no longer than 4 or 5 hours, but it does linger subtly, which is nice.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Yes david beckham instinct for him is for gods i really like the smell and the package because is very intense and last the enough the price is a little bit high but affordable too i wish to try this so badly.
Lauren M.
Durham, NH
By far my favorite men's cologne to date. I purchased this for my boyfriend and he loves it and finally kicked his body spray habit. It smells so professional, manly, and above all very sexy.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this for my ex-husband one Christmas. It smelled wonderful in the bottle and on him at first. But it settled to a musky smell after an hour or two.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love david beckham. He is so gorgeous. I didn't know that he had a cologne out, never bought it but wouldn't mind trying it for my husband.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
My favorite cologne. My husband loves it and so do I!
It's not very expensive, doesn't have an overwhelming smell, and smells amazing.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
I got this for Christmas a few years back and I really like it. It has a pleasant smell and best of all my wife likes it
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a classy, sophisticated smelling cologne. This products smells great for quite awhile too which is great.
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
Great stocking stuffer.. Got it for all my cousins and they seemed to love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadia A.
This is the best smelling perfume I have ever bought. Even though it shows it's for men I still use it. The scent is so hard to describe because it's just so good. I would buy so many perfume bottles.