BY DAVID BECKHAM CLASSIC

Woody Aromatic Fragrance for Men Launched by the design house of David Beckham in the year 2013. This citrusy fragrance has a blend of lime, galbanum, cypress, nutmeg, fresh mint, vetiver, cedar, and amber. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Janine C.
This has a decent not too bad smell, a little cheapy but tolerable. my daughter got it for my husband simply because she likes soccer and knew he was a soccer player...so that was sweet. he likes it though but I see how it could be overused and too strong. great price though at tj maxx.
Michelle Z.
Toronto, ON
I thought this was a great product I got it for my boy friend for Christmas, I personally really loved the smell & even more on him <3 he really enjoyed the smell of this one!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have never smelled this before and honestly had never heard of it either. How does it smell? Is it comparable to any other cologne? I'm always looking for new scents for my husband