BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Ashley B.
Mount Airy, MD
This is one of my go to snacks for road trips when we make a stop at the gas station. Great price, great flavor. The one thing that I will add is that I do wish the bag was resealable. Will keep buying these as a snack!
Cecelia P.
San Antonio
Pumpkin seeds are my absolute favorite! And David’s pumpkin seeds have to be the best! They have the perfect flavor for me! I’m obsessed with these.
Lorna S.
West Valley City
These are good for on-the-go snacks. Ok. So they’re really good for boredom’s eating! I like the seal salt & toasted ones.
Patricia B.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These pumpkin seeds are really good and are good in size. We love them and are easy to eat.
Destiny M.
Shelby township
I like these pumpkin seeds because they taste great and they are very chewy. They are really salty though.
James K.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love these pumpkin seeds they are very salty and good great for a women on her period
Terily B.
Lemoore, CA
Purchased at: Kmart
I love pumpkin seeds on occasion and these are in my own opinion the best kind they are seasoned evenly and the shells are easy to remove and they taste great and can be found at any store plus pumpkin seeds offer you some nutritional value to your diet.
DAmbra T.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE pumpkin seeds, and David's all natural roasted & salted pumpkin seeds are the only brand I will eat. They are always fresh, and never stale. They make a great healthy snack.
Brianna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really tasty , goes great with the DAVID Chile Lime Sunflower Seeds mixed with Green Rasins my quickie trail mix; perfect blend of spicy , sweet, savory.
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG I sure do like me some pumpkin seeds and these are the only one's I will eat. They have amazing flavor and are so easy to eat.

Walmart