BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
While not quite as good as making pumpkin seeds at home, they are the next best thing. When you are in the mood for a salty snack, but want something that gives you some valuable nutrients, pumpkin seeds are an excellent alternative to chips and east to pack with lunches.
Keisha C.
Ickesburg , PA
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love anything pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, lattes, cupcakes, fudge, you name it, I love it. So of course, I love roasting pumpkin seeds as a snack too! However, when it isn't fall, you'll be hard pressed to find a pumpkin to roast seeds from, these are excellent to satisfy the craving!
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
I enjoy all pumpkin seeds but really liked the David brand. I didn't find any burnt or shiveled seeds in the bag and they tasted great. Easy to find anywhere, great price. I would like to see a resealable bag so I don't end up with a mess in my car. Will buy again.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
PERFECT. Especially for this time of year. They taste so yummy and I love them so much. I love pumpkin seeds and this brand just knows what good pumpkin seeds are. They seem pretty healthy too! I definitely recommend these to anyone who loves pumpkin seeds!
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Pumpkin seeds are so good for you, and these are naturally roasted for fresh flavor! They are pretty affordable for the packaging. Pros, they last pretty long for the size. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who is a fan of pumpkin seeds.
Shayla E.
These pumpkin seeds are great as a snack. Davids all matural Roasted and Salted Pumpkin Seeds are a great snack for when your on the go! I know when I'm busy running errands and don't know when I'm going to eat thats something I know I can run into the store and just grab really quick without any hassle. :)
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA
These pumpkin seeds are the perfect thing to get in the Halloween spirit, without touching the grody inside parts of a pumpkin! These are just the right amount of salty and they are super affordable! Make sure you check them out before the season is over!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

pumpkin seeds are high in magnesium so when you eat them you contribute to your well-being , They are easy to carry to eat as a snack
I like are perfect because they feel very natural with no preservatives, my husband also likes a lot,
a quarter cup of pumpkin seeds is the recommended daily allowance
Kalei K.
Kaneohe, HI
I love these pumpkin seeds, the flavor is so fresh and amazing. It is the best snack for watching any sports event and I don't feel guilty about eating them too. Seeds are an important part of my diet and good for our over heath. and it is filling as well!
Amy M.
These are so delicious and it is very easy for me to eat an entire bag in a day! Just the right amount of roasting for crisp delcious shells as well as the righr amount of salt making these my favorite pumkin seeds out of the many choices on yhe market.