BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Omg I eat David's pumpkin seeds daily. Every morning I walk to the corner store for my daily walk. And for the last 6 months I have been going in the store just to pick these pumpkin seeds up. They are just the right amount of saltines and have a crispy crunchy taste. They are soo good. Everyone can enjoy this snack!
Elizabeth D.
Boy do I love my pumpkin seeds. these are pretty good. very salty but still good. It's a brand I trust and you get a decent amount in each bag. I will continue to buy from this brand. I share with my friends all the time and they even buy me bags and suprise me at work with them. Helps get through the night works.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
It's that time of year and I'll be grabbing more of these soon. I like that they are not heavy on the salt and have a great flavor. Great to throw a bag in my purse for an on the go snack. My kids even enjoy them. Great for hiking trips or midday for a pick me up in the energy department. Highly recommend!
Misa Origami Lad y.
I love these. They are so delicious. I only wish they made a lightly salted version. I also find that they are difficult to locate at the market. I can usually find them at 7-11 or at gas stations but not as consistently at the grocery store. Weird. But either way, I do pick these up when I see them.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I really enjoy pumpkin seeds because they are an easy snack that won't really negatively impact you. They have lots of fiber in them. Don't love that they are sometimes too salty, though. They have gone up in price over the years. I tend to now purchase small packages at the dollar store. Plus since the packages are smaller, I waste less. It's hard to eat the entire large bag just by yourself. Sometimes I have to throw out excess if I've kept the package open for too long.
Michal C.
these are very delicious if you love the fall like exotic flavors. but i will have to say that if you eat too many of these you will get bored and tired of the flavor. for some reason they are always on sale where i am but its cool. i would recommend these if you want to try something new.
Maryjane G.
David all natural roasted salted pumpkin seeds are a blast from the past as a child I munched on these often as an adult I like to give them to my children as a source of protein and healthy snack The seed pod on the outside is salty and flavorful and then you pop it open and you had
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
I love these when fall comes around. I can't say I'd eat them all year round or often, but they're great every now and then. The salt isn't overwhelming. I like these when I find myself eating out of boredom, they help it be a little more guilt free. I actually might prefer to make these myself, but these are good for people who arent interest in that.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
It is soooooo hard to find a good pumpkin seed. But David's has figured out the perfect recipe just the right amount of salt and all the crunch you would expect. I have tried several brands and David's is my favorite hands down. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Roasted pumpkin seeds are my favorite fall treat, but they're super hard to make. These bags have all of the flavor, they're just as healthy (so, kind of!) and they're fun to eat. You can grab them at any convenience store, and if you're road tripping I'd say give them a try!