BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Alisha C.
I love Davis pumpkin seeds. I have been eating them for years. They are a great source of super foods. I recommend purchasing of these seeds!

David Pumpkin Seeds, 2.25 oz, 12 Count
Vandana K.
I never knew these existed but am so happy I got introduced! I gave them a chance because I knew of David's sunflower seeds and how reputable and promising David's sunflower seeds are. They always delivered and have been around forever. I love pumpkin seeds in general but rarely make the time to prepare them myself. These solve that dilemma! They are fresh and perfectly prepared. The packaging makes it easy to carry and keep in my bag whenever I want them for a midday snack. If you like pumpkin seeds and want them, these are easily accessible and super fresh! Definitely worth trying at least once! For an added bonus, I like to heat it up for a lil bit to revamp the deliciousness these provide!
Harley S.
They're good tasting pumpkin seeds but overly salty and they're not certified organic or anything so I usually avoid them. They are cheap though, if none of the other issues bother you.
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
My family always brings me pumpkin seeds from Mexico and those are the best but when I'm out and I really want some these come pretty close. These are really good!
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
If you love pumpkin seeds and try David's All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds, it going to be very hard for you to put them down. This light and salty snack will leave you feeling satisfied when you have the munchies- and they're also guilt free. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for something to snack on during the day, at the office, or just for a quick snack to grab.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
These pumpkin seeds tasted very fresh large size but were a little to salty for me they were not expensive bought them from Walmart however don’t know how healthy they are with all that salt don’t think I️ would buy them again
Chelsea K.
I love these!!! They have the perfect amount of salt on them, they're crunchy, and they taste absolutely wonderful. And they're typically fairly priced for a small bag.
Emily P.
Olyphant , PA
I love toasting my own pumpkin seeds in the fall but when pumpkins aren't in season these are a yummy alternative! I love to eat the whole thing, shell and all. These are not too salty but still good. If you love pumpkin seeds I recommend trying these, they are fairly cheap and can find them at most grocery stores and gas stations!
milissa p.
Richmond , TX
David All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin seeds are perfect this time of year. I love looking forward to finding them on the shelf of my CVS. It's a messy job to make these and they get it just right. I like David products because they are priced just right.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
These are delicious! The only bad thing is they are hard to find! I actually had to go to Dicks Sporting Goods to find them! Lol. Surprisingly they come pretty close to seeds you scoop right out of a fresh pumpkin. Price isn't to bad considering you get a good bit in the bag. I woukd recommend this product to others!