BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Prisca W.
bristol
[product:david-all-natural-roasted-&-salted-pumpkin-seeds] [product:david-reduced-sodium-all-natural-roasted-&-salted-sunflower-seens] David Sunflower Seeds David Original Roasted and All Natural Salted Sunflower Seeds Team Bucket 1.75 Ounce Bags (Pack of 66)
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
I'm not about these fancy flavored seeds. I like the plain Jane salted seeds. These seeds are big and crack nicely. I've tried multiple seeds and Davids is the best there is. I usually get myself a couple bags when I drive long distances. It kills time while it also gives you a nice treat.
Sofia G.
Los Angeles, CA
The best brand of seeds. First of all is a very consolidated company. The reasons why i buy it? It's very good for my health and I'm sure pumpkin seed will help you too!
Mariangela B.
Sandy Springs, GA
My mother in law show me this, and it's incredible. Great tasting and crunchy with a fresh-roasted flavor. They are natural and very convenient for snackers on the go.
maryam m.
Jurançon
Very good product i have to but it on my page and tell the followers to buy it thanks site and company you do a wonderful job can help your promote your product
Aylin G.
My grandma love this seeds because they are so good and tasty, i'm a repeat consumer, i have a lot on my house, i buy on target and they not expensive at all
Walquidia D.
I have not tried them yet but if I would like to buy them and see what they know, they have recommended it to me, but I have not yet decided to try it.
🎀Beauty &.
19000
David’s is a company well-known for their edible seeds, from their ever-popular sunflower seeds to even more, like these roasted salted pumpkin ...
Jeanny B.
Legaspi City, Albay
I was able to taste it because of a package sent by a family member. I love the taste and the overall rating here is appropriate.
carrie w.
Hamtramck, MI
Ah may zing I love these pumpkin seeds so much flavor with just the right amount of salt great for a snack anytime