BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Briana G.
Mecca, CA
I dont really like pumpkins seeds but the seeds of this brand are so good i love the taste
Breanna F.
Ames, IA
Salty and good. Helpful for when you are trying to hold yourself over until the next meal.
Joseline R.
Detroit, MI
I like this product because is good when I am watching TV I always have one I recommend it
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
Best pumpkin seeds out there! They are inexpensive and convenient. These nuts are delicious
Jenny M.
Albuquerque, NM
Easy snacks for the on the go girl or boy! I love eating this. Good price and easy to stash
Richard V.
Hesperia,california
I love pumpkin seeds! This bag is great for on the go, pop them in your mouth and go. Enjoy
Patricia B.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These pumpkin seeds are really good and are good in size. We love them and are easy to eat.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Used to be my favorite but for some reason no my lips swells nice lip plumper mlb finest
Jennifer N.
Cleveland, OH
Just the right amount of salt and crunch great snack during those fall outdoor activities
Shannan W.
We love and enjoy the salted sunflower seeds. great for a busy life style and convenient