BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

nicole g.
These are absolutely amazing. Just the right amount of salt. I would definitely recommend it
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
These are some giant seeds i would always crave these i was pregnant also the sunflower seeds
Sara J.
dallas, ga
They are a little salty, but other than that delicious!!!! They are always fresh and so good!
Jenn V.
I absolutely loved pumpkin seeds! These just the right amount of salt. Delicious & healthy!!
Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love these pumpkin seeds. They are so good and taste as if you just toasted them yourself!
Dawn C.
Apple Valley, CA
Sometimes a bit salty but always a favorite offering of nuts. Pumpkin seeds are my favorite.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is nice but they taste greater affordable I get this at Walmart I recommend us
Tiffany S.
Van Buren, AR
Tried these for the first time last year and omg I can't I was missing out all these years.
Arnelia J.
I love the taste of these fresh roasted pumpkin seeds and the health benefit is what's up.
Kelsey f.
Dayton, OH
Favorite snack in the summer and fall. Later night sitting by a bonfire. Salty and filling.