BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I think these are usually great quality, I also love how these can be found at the dollar tree.
Angelica A.
Los Angeles, CA
They are salty and crunchy. They are well prepared. They can be eaten with a variety of things.
Helen A.
Tampa
I love pumpkin seeds. I consider eating them another way to get protein in. Yummy and healthy.
Tep L.
Love these not the expensive at all just wish that they were a little less salty on the outside
Julia D.
Norman, OK
These are great! They taste fantastic by them selves or are a magical element to add to salads!
Cheyenne B.
Pumpkin seeds are my guilty pleasure. I love them and this is the only brand of them that I buy
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Pumpkin seeds are delicious. Good taste and just enough saltiness. Reasonably priced as well.
Bonnie B.
Hampstead, NC
Tastes wayyyyyyy too good to be natural. Addictive lol must try if you've never tried before
AprilnChris E.
Spring, TX
These are great!My kids love them.I have also started eating them and they are fantastic....
Lane M.
Radford, VA
I eat these all the time. When I’m feeling peckish I’ll grab a handful and eat them on the go